BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2019, 02:27 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Give up, give up
On the rise for radiation

Happy 5 Year Anniversary, Google Translate Sings!
Old 02-11-2019, 10:56 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Give up, give up
On the rise for radiation

Happy 5 Year Anniversary, Google Translate Sings!
5 years?! Happy anniversary to the best youtube channel on the planet! I hope Malinda eats lots of gradually watermelon in celebration

Ikr
And the next problem: this
Just... all of that
I'm so disappointed
Old 02-11-2019, 10:01 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold

This song's gonna get stuck inside your this song's gonna get stuck inside your this song's gonna get stuck inside your heeeeeeeaaaaaaad
I just saw Lego Movie 2 okay

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
5 years?! Happy anniversary to the best youtube channel on the planet! I hope Malinda eats lots of gradually watermelon in celebration

I'm so disappointed
Why is the champagne described as "a hilarious gift idea"
It's wrong is what it is
This is a kid's store
Old 02-12-2019, 12:04 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

from an email today...

Offer valid until February 29, 2019
Old 02-12-2019, 02:22 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

This song's gonna get stuck inside your this song's gonna get stuck inside your this song's gonna get stuck inside your heeeeeeeaaaaaaad
Is that the new "Everything is Awesome"

Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
It's wrong is what it is
This is a kid's store
SO DISAPPOINTED
Old 02-12-2019, 03:55 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Is that the new "Everything is Awesome"

SO DISAPPOINTED
Yes yes it is
Old 02-12-2019, 04:13 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

It's wrong is what it is
This is a kid's store
the pictures seem to be off the main website though the social media even adds pawlette in some, not a bv ambassador. the silk robe is sold out and i could no longer find on babw. the bubbly indicated was available online only. % not indicated.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:32 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Remember how you used to be able to see all the different countries BABW websites?

Click the image to open in full size.

Apparently you can only switch between US and UK now???

Ok ok nevermind false alarm, it's just on a different page

I'm trying to see if any sites still have the old games

Wow the Thailand "site" is just a Facebook page

This is not looking good so far

The U.S. "change country" thing disappeared and I don't know how to get it back so I'm using the Mexican site now

If you click "change country" on the Australian site it automatically leads to the US site
There's no escape

Bless Singapore, they have a visible and working change country button

They put the wrong flags for France and Germany

Well ok about half the country site links are broken, but out of the ones that work, only Mexico had the old format and a couple of old games. The rest all changed over to the ugly layout and bad games

I was doing this to try to raise my mood but it just made me more depressed
Old 02-12-2019, 08:08 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

The Mexican site is pretty good (funhouse!!!!!!) and their FB/Twitter pages have no Seductive Lion in sight. Reminds me of the 2011 redesign.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:11 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Fun fact: in the early 2000's, Neopets violated the Geneva Convention.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, alexwasnthere, club penguin island, dr alcohol, dr love lion, im a llama lol xd =], whatshallwegore