BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-24-2010, 01:58 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Does fighting consider something like a food fight or a snowball fight? Or do you mean actual like fighting about a celebrity or a topic? I really would hate the DCTs to be closed as it's one of my favorite parts of BI. D:
I hope everyone can follow the rules.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:18 AM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur the reminder Loco :]
Old 08-24-2010, 05:40 AM
PrincessRuby
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Don't play...

PrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nice
 PrincessRuby is offline Status: Offline

Yeh i have noticed this too thanks Loco(:
Old 08-24-2010, 06:25 AM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting this,Loco.I promise I'll follow the rules,I don't want the DCT to be shut down :[
Old 08-24-2010, 08:59 AM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline

thanks loco i'll remember that
Old 08-24-2010, 12:29 PM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Does fighting consider something like a food fight or a snowball fight? Or do you mean actual like fighting about a celebrity or a topic? I really would hate the DCTs to be closed as it's one of my favorite parts of BI. D:
I hope everyone can follow the rules.
it means saying rude things and insulting others and their interests
Old 08-24-2010, 01:02 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for telling!!
Old 08-24-2010, 02:31 PM
AlisaAngel17
Polar Bear
BABV Name: number one ninja. ;]

AlisaAngel17 will become famous soon enough
 AlisaAngel17 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for Telling us Loco! c:
Old 08-24-2010, 04:05 PM
coolierachel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelAwesome254

coolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nice
 coolierachel is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Caroline4LeafClover465
Thanks. I follow these rules all the time. I don't want DCT's to shut down
Me either!
Thanks for posting! (:
Old 08-24-2010, 04:14 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting this! I've seen a lot of that lately.
Also, I think you should add "No posting about how many posts you have," because it says in the rules that that's not allowed and a lot of people have been posting "3,000th post!!!" and such lately.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
-addi(:, a-b-b-e-y, alicedecmber7, alishajonas1713 waz here!, alishajonas1713 ♥s nick, amu-chan was here-steph, cara, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, christina(:, faelikescannedcorn, ilikewatermelonsnowcones, juliabearfun21, kalina, meghan, meghan<3, melanie <3, meowmeow >w<, pinkprettyisa was here!, random_lady_person, remi and the aliens ☺, roxanne.♥, simone was here <3, smile :), toothpastelemonade:), ♥jellybean