BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2012, 10:14 AM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

i'm TIRED.
I can never get enough sleep during the school year. D;
Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

woke up, showered, ate breakfast, celebrated my cousin's first birthday, hung out with my other cousin, now I'm sitting on my cousin's bed watching tv.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:52 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

went to school, got home, went on computer
someone make my life interesting xD
Old 09-07-2012, 04:16 PM
ShonaAdorable33
Polar Bear

ShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really niceShonaAdorable33 is just really nice
 ShonaAdorable33 is offline Status: Offline

Mine was hilarious XD
I went to the shopping center with my friend and we saw this cute guy in one of the shops so we thought it would be funny if we hovered around the shop and do cartwheels and run around it to get his attention ^_^ him and other people found it very amusing woot
Old 09-09-2012, 06:09 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

This is for yesterday
Went to counselling (ugh), went to Paralympics evening session, got back at like midnight and went to my friend's sleepover aw yeah xD
Old 09-09-2012, 07:04 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

woke up, got dressed, went to church, came home, did nothing. P:
Old 09-09-2012, 07:49 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Good.
I'm excited for school tomorrow I guess xD
Old 09-11-2012, 03:36 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

It was boring, just like every other day at school.
I got up earlier than i would've liked, ate breakfast, went to school, in first hour we did book work (how fun), second hour i had to sit through about 10 presentations, third hour i had to draw more designs, at lunch i got irritated because my friend has yet to realize that i prefer to sit alone at lunch instead of listening to her rant about her ex, fourth hour we finally named our class hamster because for whatever reason the whole class thought that we needed a pet, so my friend bought us a hamster, we also went and got paint from another teacher so we can redo the doors on the prop closets, in fifth/sixth hour we did a short worksheet and watched the Lion King, then i went home and now i'm on my computer.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

My day was okay.
I got up around 5 am, got breakfast, went to school, etc.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:25 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

Boring and painful.
Went to school as usual- however, I got in trouble basically the second I got to my first class. The teacher was mad at basically 1/2 of the class (including me) because we didn't write down all the notes on the board. Because it's still pretty early in the year- she didn't give us a slip, but during lunch we all had to go to her room and just sit there in the dark. How fun! The rest of my day was okay-- I had about 3 tests -.- I'm really loving my Drama/Acting class, though. Theen at the end of the day-- Gym-- we were playing basketball, and someone threw the ball at me hard, and the ball bent my finger back. So I spent the rest of Gym at the nurse with ice on my finger xD No homework, yay. Now I am just sitting here in my pajamas, ready for the weekend.
-detailed o:-
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, 1dismine&myfriends', abbygail, adventure time!, ayeitsgrace!, believe in yourself, daswagmasterfromdoncaster, dftba, faye was here, heyhotheboatmenrow., i had a nice day., ilovecheeseyo, juliabearfun21, keitlin<3, laura<3, momma.cake.♥, red yellow red green, shadow ninja, stop bullying, strangeness and charm, waterbender