BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2012, 02:46 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline
Default Back to School Shopping!

I know some people are just getting out of school but I have been out for about a month and I can not wait to go back to school. I have done some fun things but I am really starting to miss school. Is anyone else feeling the same way? My school starts in September so I still have a good amount of time for summer vacation. I can not wait to go back to school shopping! I just love back to school shopping and school supplies make me happy. Does anyone else feel this way? Where will you be shopping? I will probably be shopping at Target, Wal-mart, and maybe Stables.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:52 PM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

for supplies i always go to staples, walmart, dollarama, and superstore.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:30 PM
HootinHadrosaur
Banned
BABV Name: ◔ヮ◔

HootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant future
 HootinHadrosaur is offline Status: Offline

for supplies, usually staples or wal-mart
for backpacks and clothes, usually just various stores in the mall
Old 07-14-2012, 04:57 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

I love shopping for stationery, haha. I'll probably go to paperchase, wilko and whsmith. There aren't many stationery stores around here lol.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:56 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I love love love school shopping, the only part I don't like is the actual going to school. xD
I usually go to Walmart and Staples.
SAME. xD
I've always went to Wal-Mart for my school supplies. I might just get a plain backpack from there this year to save money and get another bag later on in the school year.
I still need to go shopping for clothes.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:34 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline

I've only just broken up! Your SO lucky! you get such a long summer break! How many weeks do you get? Our school only gets about 7. :P

I don't really like school shopping to be honest. It makes me think of school. I like normal clothes shopping and holiday shopping but not school shopping. For stationary I usually go to WHsmith or just any other super-market. I buy a new maths set every year and I always think, "I'm going to keep it safe this time so it'll last all year." Then suprise, suprise, I lost my compass on the last day of school! D: I'm not sure if they sell just one compass on it's own so I might have to buy another. ):

I do quite enjoy school, I'd just much much much rather be at home. (:

Last edited by summerscooter28; 07-15-2012 at 03:39 PM..
Old 07-15-2012, 03:40 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

For supplies I go to Walmart and Staples, the usual.
For clothes, I always ask about stores on here or other sites. But it never works.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:55 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I don't feel that I need to buy a new set of stationery every time I start a new school year because all I really need is a few working pens (ballpoint or fountain), pencils, a sharpener, an eraser, a ruler, protractor, calculator and compass and I have all those already. I might have to go to WHSmoth to pick up some glue sticks at the end of August for school but other than that, I probably won't be getting anything new. I don't buy stationery from supermarkets because they tend to be poorer quality and break or run out easier.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

School starts late August, so I have alot of time to shop. I love Adventure Time, so I try to find alot of items with the show on it. I like shopping at Hot Topic, Sears, JCPennys, and Kohls.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:02 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

Shopping at Tesco (:
I havn't broken up yet- my summer starts on Friday and only lasts for six weeks or so -.-
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, adventure time!, ilikepanda