BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 07-22-2012, 01:18 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

I need entries by 11:59 PM EST time. (;
Old 07-22-2012, 03:47 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Phew, thought i missed the dead line xD, mine will be posted in a couple of ours as i lost my original one
Old 07-22-2012, 04:08 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light
 sarabeth2hip24 is offline Status: Offline

This Really Isn't Good . But Ive Been Really Busy. So I Didn't Have Time To Think It Through Well . But Here It Is (:.
Spoiler: show
Day Dreaming Is Better Then Icecream
Its Like A Lighting Beam
It's Better Then My BasketBall Team
Even Better Then Sea Breams!
In School , I Patiently Sit .
Playing With My New Rhyming Kit!
I Twist A Bit In My Chair
Playing With My Really Long Hair.
Day Dreaming , Oh I Cant Wait To Pick My Little Sister Up From Day Care!
Day Dreaming Is A Good Thing .
It's Like Playing On My Brand New Swings!
I Would Like To Catch A Bird Wing.
Oh My! I See My Teachers New Wedding Ring!
Her Wedding Was Fun Just Like Sledding !
Oh I See A Gleam , I Forgot I Was Day Dreaming!

Last edited by sarabeth2hip24; 07-22-2012 at 04:09 PM..
Old 07-22-2012, 04:37 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

My entry. Completely original, just saying. ;3

~{One Direction}~
One Direction is one of those bands,
That just wanna make me clap my hands.
Every time that they sing,
Be it Torn or One Thing,
They've always undoubtedly got me sighing.
Don't blame me for crying,
At the songs Moments or More Than This.
Everything that they do is sure to bring bliss.
The five boys that make up this band,
Can all be counted on just one hand.
Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry too,
Are just so perfectly true,
They can make me laugh till I turn blue.

Louis' style, his stripes and suspenders,
And all the smiles and laughs that he renders.
It's always Liam who's kind and smart,
His funny fear of spoons,
Will surely make you swoon.
Zayn's shy and sweet and not the least bit tart,
The way his is will give your heart a start.
Niall is the sweet Irish boy,
But some of his antics will make you cry, "Oy!".
Last but not ever the least,
Comes Harry who's perfectly beast,
From his dimples to curls,
And the smiles straight at you he seems to hurl,
He can't make me sad,
Only so giddy and glad.

Each one is special in his very own way,
And I grin as I say.
One Direction you've changed me,
For better or for worse?
I think we both know since I'm not like a Hurst.
No matter what people say,
Be it "What?" or "Tut tut.",
Forever and always is how long,
My love for you will last,
Just like a beautiful song. ~

Not favoriting or anything, but some people I had to make more lines about lol.

Yeah, nobody steal this (that means you guests). (;

Last edited by FishBowl; 07-24-2012 at 09:46 AM..
Old 07-22-2012, 04:59 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

Here is my entry :

Passion for Fashion
by Zoey

One of my favorite things in this world is fashion,
I truly have such passion
Whether its clothes or accessories,
I love the little things like detailed embroideries
It puts a smile on my face
Whenever I see a shirt with lace
Fringe can turn my day from bad to great
It’s almost like fringe was my fate
Now let’s get into shoes,
The item that I defiantly use!
Boots make my heart stop
On my feet they go tiptop
Sandals are just too much,
It tempts me to touch
Now you know why I love fashion
And you can see that I have much passion
Old 07-22-2012, 11:28 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

i am a prime example of when not to post stuff, you know like half an hour before they are due xD

Title: Simply precious

A treasure is a treasure, usually thought to be sought

The coins are gilded with gold, hidden in a sea cove
Ecstatic are most when it is found, but the treasure of mine is well above the ground.
Diamonds seem less precious to me, no quantity of riches and gold can be compared to thee.
Dandelion soft it is, a coat of white felt covers its skin
You may ask what it is, the thing that is so soft and so precious to me

It is a simple answer, oh yes it is, just go ahead and read the first letters
See it? The letters tell the thing I treasure the most, the first stanza tells it all.

The teddy is the thing I love the most, a treasure that is forever mine
Heart of gold, I am convinced it has,and eyes that hold a story yet to be told.
Elegantly sitting, dressed in silks of crimson, a smile on its face is what makes it bright.

Golden brown eyes and cherry coloured paws
Of every teddy, it is the one I love a tiny bit more
Loving it with all my heart, receiving it was a pleasure
Dia is her name, and yes, she is indeed my precious treasure.

Don't read this spoiler until done, or it will ruin the poem.
Ty for reading the poem now please go back and read the first letters of the whole poem this time and ty for not read this spoiler before reading the poem.

Last edited by baileywaterfall76; 07-23-2012 at 08:50 PM..
Old 07-29-2012, 10:20 AM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

Sorry, I need to drop out.
I'm really busy.
Sorry. :/
Old 07-31-2012, 10:40 AM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rachelangel477girl
Sorry, I need to drop out.
I'm really busy.
Sorry. :/
thank you for telling me. (:

Third Challenge is Posted.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:57 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Better start on it. ^_^
Old 08-01-2012, 11:48 AM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Oh no D; tricky tricky tricky
I'll start thanks for posting it (;

"Miss Mildred, can you tell us about your life, when you were growing up in the disastrous Great Depression?" the news reporter asks. "You are now officially a hundred years
old so you must know a lot by living in this world for so long. Would you be fine if you told us?"
I look at my frail, wrinkly hands. My life would end soon. So why not tell them? I smile and say, "Indeed. I will. Where should I start, sir?"
"Please start from the day you found out about it," he smiles, and waves for the other news reporters beside him to get ready to take notes. "You may start when you are ready."
"I'm ready," taking a shaky breath, I start. "It was one cold and rainy day in October, 1929. I was 18 years old, walking home from school. On the way I saw desperate, homeless people.
All huddled up and some crying. It's not just a few families like that I saw. I saw many. They were all shivering. I wanted to help them. Really, I did. But I couldn't, I had no money in my pockets. My
parents didn't let me walk around with money, as that was a family rule. It was so heartbreaking for me to see them. Something was up, definitely. So I ran home and went in to the living room,
that was dimly lit with candles, not lights. There were snacks lined up on the counter, with reciepts. I looked at the dining room to see that my parents had worried expressions on their face.
They were pacing across the room, and my older sister, Sarah, was so worried, too. She was never the kind to get worried. I realized something was up, and it wasn't good. I still remember
the day very clearly, as if it was just yesterday."
"I remember saying to my mother, 'Why are all the snacks and those things on the counter, mother?' She replied, 'It's the market crash, honey. And taxes. We're having trouble
with it. We need to sell these items to get our money back. It's for our own good.' Sarah started to cry and I asked her what is wrong. She was crying because she wouldn't be able to buy
some books and graduation things for her finishing college year. We were all depressed. I think now, 'Well, that was a really clear and great name. If you heard about it, you probably had
an idea of what it was about, sort of.' When I heard the words 'Great Depression' from our father the next day, I thought, 'A time when everyone is greatly depressed'. A first grader
would've guessed that. If they knew what depression and great means. Anyways. We sold many things. From our clothes to our books, toys, and food. We got plenty of money back. That
didn't really help though because of Sarah's school fees. She had a month of school left, and her bills for her lunch everyday were expensive. Most days she had to starve and get crumbs
from her nearby friends."
"May I ask something, first?" the reporter asks. "How did this affect other famililes?"
"Well some passed away of starvation, some ran away from their homes. The ones that ran away, from what I heard, had survived by begging neighbors for food. And there
were other situations as well, that I do not remember," I sniff, recalling more memories. "I shall continue on from the next month."
"Please do. Sorry about the interuption," he apologizes, and asks quietly if the other reporters have everything. They nod.
"We had to pay our taxes, I dropped out of school for a while so we could save some money. On streets they would hand free soups out for the homeless, hopeless ones. My
father lost his job, my mother, too. Sarah finished college and started to sell bits of food for money. Which was good for us but bad for the buyers because they would not have any
money for taxes. Sarah eventually stopped doing it. Every morning I woke up to yelling, shouting, screaming, gunshots. They were not pleasant. Police swarmed
the streets, their dogs ready to bite. My family was so scared that we never went outside. A lot of people got trampled. That's never good, of course."
"The president didn't really help, which made us Americans grow less and less fond of him. We began to hate him for not helping us much. Mother began to sell signs, which she
amazingly got permission from the governor. It's almost impossible to do it. But she had to pay money. Fortunately, the money she gave to the governor, we got back because many protestors
started buyhing them, and they didn't have a lot of money to buy materials. Mother would spend money though when going out to buy materials, which again, quickly we got back from selling
the posters. We finally had enough money to get me back in school to graduate and everything, but Mother forbade it because of the danger with the crowded streets. She and father were
scared."
"How did your grandparents and other family members...uh, did they survive?" he asks. "If something terrible happened, you don't have to tell us."
"They were our next-door neighbors. They lived right below us because we lived in this apartment that was a few stories tall. Grandmother was so nice that she helped Mother everyday
making signs. They wrote the signs themselves, with permanent paint. They survived because we provided them food and everything. Of course we did, they were our family, parents on my mother's
side. My other grandparents, the ones on my father's side, we didn't really know what happened since they lived in another town, about an hour away from us. We found out later that they apparently
survived too, from their other family relatives," I smile.
"So did you go back into school?" he asks.
"Ah, that. My mother eventually started to worry about my education. She didn't want to send me to school so she sent me downstairs every morning until dinnertime to be homeschooled
by my grandparents. I was perfectly fine with that. They made teaching very fun and at the same time made me learn lots. They were strict at sometimes, but at least I got education, which other
students couldn't receive due to lack of money or other situations. A week later from the homeschooling, the schools in our town closed finally because they had dropped many students and didn't
hvae enough money to keep the school going."
"You obviously survived. How did you feel when it ended?" one of the people who are writing notes down furiously onto their laptop, looks up at me with her brown eyes and asks.
"I felt...amazing. While the Great Depression was going, I felt so helpless and had negative thoughts everyday. Now I want everyone to know who is watching me or listening, life really
does get better. If you think to yourself that you are useless in this world, you are not. If you are having very negative thoughts about dying, please, your life gets better. People who passed away
because of diseases, starvation, think of how they would wish really bad to live. You are the lucky ones. So live your life strong, like I did, and continue living it. I hope you learned more about the
Great Depression and how it felt like to live in it. Thank you, this was Mildred Johnson."
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bunny x, onedirection♥♫, {one.direction.}