BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2012, 04:13 PM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline
Default BIGGEST Discovery Ever Made! (Lucas Grabeel, and Shea Megale)

So, me and my friend OrlandoKnight were on bearville, and that is where we made the biggest discovery known to bearville.

We were looking through Cybearzone and then we came across someone's cybearzone and we were in for a big surprise!

We found Lucas Grabeel's Cybearzone:

Click the image to open in full size.

We were so shocked ! LOL

We know he was part of the Exclusive Beach Party!
After so many years its so cool that we found him xD

I was also doing some investigating, and I found Shea Megale.

Heres a picture of when Shea was making special appearences back in 2008!

WOW, today has been filled with excitment! xD

What a great blast from the past! LOL

I just wanted to share this with you guys! (:

Last edited by DannyBearyCuddly; 07-05-2012 at 04:15 PM..
Old 07-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

I already know about Shea but LUCAS GRABEEL? Didn't see that one coming. Didn't know he used to have an online character walking around Bearville. Thanks for sharing! Very exciting news indeed.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:09 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

That was so cool! Credits to you though, Danny. xD If it wasn't for you I would have never known that Lucas had his own CyBearZone. Ahaha.
Oh my, that picture is old. xD I love how Joe is standing on water.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:14 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

Wow Lucas Grabeel?!!
Thanks for posting xD
Old 07-05-2012, 05:32 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

I wonder if Corbin Bleu had one too... xD
Old 07-05-2012, 05:35 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing that with us.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!
Old 07-05-2012, 06:07 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

So cool! They have Admin Chat. lol
Old 07-05-2012, 06:39 PM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

Isn't it Lucas Gabriel not Lucas Gabreel? And who is the second girl?
Old 07-05-2012, 07:28 PM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by hannahmontanabear
Isn't it Lucas Gabriel not Lucas Gabreel? And who is the second girl?

It is Grabeel. I googled it xD

"Shea Megale - is a special girl who has Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Type 2 and must ride in a wheelchair. She is always accompanied by her Canine Companion for Independence, a beautiful black lab named Mercer. BABW ran a special program from April 25 - May 31, 2008 "Build a dog, build a friendship" BABW donated money to SMA & CCI. Shea and Mercer - as virtual characters, Shea in a motorized wheelchair and Mercer in the sidecar, made 3 visits to BABV, all in April. If you were in the area where Shea was, your account triggered and you received a special Mercer emoticon."
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT