BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2009, 05:59 AM
KatherineBalletSlippers2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KatherineBalletSlippers2

KatherineBalletSlippers2 has a spectacular aura aboutKatherineBalletSlippers2 has a spectacular aura aboutKatherineBalletSlippers2 has a spectacular aura about
 KatherineBalletSlippers2 is offline Status: Offline

I was sure it wasn't a glitch!
Old 07-31-2009, 06:01 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

I PM pandy saying that we couldn't and then I saw what Pandy posted on the link sent. It is so annoying though! I needed to VM someone today and now I can't as their PM are blocked! UGGH! I didn't do anything! Okay sorry I am not being paitent but it isn't fair is it?
Old 07-31-2009, 06:40 AM
NitaWishes
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NitaWishes

NitaWishes is on a distinguished road
 NitaWishes is offline Status: Offline

It's not a glitch. The staff of BI have disabled it as we have abused it. They said they are checking everyone's VM and they said it'll be back as soon as possible. Even if you haven't broken the rules everyone's VM privilages get disabled. Remember the saying "It only takes 1 or 2 to let everyone down." and I think we should keep that in mind. If you want to communicate with others freely we should do it more safely. With more freedom comes more responsibility.

Read this article: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...cement.php?f=8
Old 07-31-2009, 08:55 AM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MistyBear61
I PM pandy saying that we couldn't and then I saw what Pandy posted on the link sent. It is so annoying though! I needed to VM someone today and now I can't as their PM are blocked! UGGH! I didn't do anything! Okay sorry I am not being paitent but it isn't fair is it?

The purpose of this forum is to discuss BABV and BABW. VMs and PMs are given as a courtesy and a privilege. This forum serves over 8000 members and there must be rules to maintain order and safety for our members.

I'm sorry you feel inconvenienced. This staff is made up of 100% volunteers, taking time from our real lives and real families. We do this to protect all of the members and to try to make this a safe, fun environment where people can come together to share an interest.

When VMs and PMs are removed, it is with a very good reason. We do not do this without careful consideration.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:06 PM
crazykrystal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Pinkybear253

crazykrystal will become famous soon enough
 crazykrystal is offline Status: Offline
Default Visitor messages?

What happened to visitor messages?
Old 07-31-2009, 02:09 PM
Dianagirlsrock
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Dianagirlsrock

Dianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura about
 Dianagirlsrock is offline Status: Offline

JessbearHug post a Note that they are having little problems, they will be fixed soon.

They weren't little problems. The VM privilege was abused and we are cleaning it up.
-pandyma618

she said this:
Please be patient - we are aware, so please do not fill our PM boxes asking about it.

Yes, rules were broken. Yes, the VM privilege has been abused. Yes, it was widespread.

It will take some time for us to go through all of it.

Yes, you will eventually get your VM privileges back if you were not breaking the rules or abusing them - and yes, we know who you are so please don't PM us to tell us

We will let you know when VMs will be returned as soon as we know, so please do not PM us to ask.

Thanks.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:59 PM
aj2hip59836
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Aj2hip59836

aj2hip59836 is on a distinguished road
 aj2hip59836 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy so is it gone forever?

i just found out that my Vms are all gone. what happend here?
Old 07-31-2009, 07:01 PM
AbbiFlyer
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbiFlyer

AbbiFlyer has a spectacular aura aboutAbbiFlyer has a spectacular aura about
 AbbiFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Hum... Some BI members broke the rules so they took off our VM privilege.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:02 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

Some people broke the rules when they were vming so now we can't vm any more I don't think it is forever.

Check out the annoucment in each section.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:02 PM
DemiPointe
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DemiBalletBear/AlessandraSB

DemiPointe is on a distinguished road
 DemiPointe is offline Status: Offline

Check the announcement topic on top of the sections, it was our mission to tell people like you xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
eat this yummy thread, gone!, messages, monica is confused., tags don't taste good!!, vistor, vming