BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline
Default What!! Grr!

Okay today Demi Lovato was at the mall. So my older brother and his friend took me up to the mall. We sat there for TWO HOURS! Thinking Demi was gonna sing. But all she did was sign autographs And I didn't get any! I was in line for about 40 minutes and then she ran out of the pictures!!! Grr I got ripped off She just got up and left! Me and my brother and his friend were like uhh is she gonna sing? and then we asked the Staff... they said nooo.... And Demi just left no wave no bye just left!! I didn't get no autograph for see her! They put up like tons of security for nothing! If Selena Gomez or someone else comes I AM GONNA GET THAT AUTOGRAPH! Grr. Why Demi Why!
Old 07-24-2010, 02:11 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

If you were a celebrity, would you want to sing the same song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? She probably did wave, but if you were far back enough tp wait for 40 minutes and not get up there, than you probably didn't see it.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Izziesnowboard

Well then I realized I was in the back of the line so I just went back to my brother. Some girls ran screaming SHE WINKED SHE WINKED! xD. it was funny!
Old 07-24-2010, 02:15 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

All Celebrities has loving fans, but sometimes they can't fit the Schedule in. And I bet their hand is very tired of signing autographs. At least you got to see her, maybe you could have took a picture of her.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:55 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

They have busy lives.What if something arejet happened.Sorry you didn't get it but there will be a next time(:
Old 07-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Izziesnowboard

I could of stayed to hear "Care bears on fire" but idk who they are.. xD.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:00 PM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Izziesnowboard
I could of stayed to hear "Care bears on fire" but idk who they are.. xD.
Some Weirdo Rock Band that aren't even famous, they're just on youtube. xD
Old 07-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Izziesnowboard

Oh lol! Rofl. Cause the staff guy said Care bears on fire is performing.... xD
Old 07-24-2010, 05:07 PM
gabrielafluffyfriend5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Luigifluffyfriend5 xDD

gabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the rough
 gabrielafluffyfriend5 is offline Status: Offline

Sorry you didn't get to have an autograph, they do have busy lives.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Izziesnowboard

Yeah i know that. I just thought cause shes kinda "known" for singing she would of sang Or because like it was called. "Shop till you rock" you would think she would like sing lol!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
faelikescannedcorn