BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 03:20 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline
Question Answered: Please Help: Jungle Ruins Quest

I started playing this quest a long time ago, but since I stink at the Baseball game I haven't tried for a really long time. I was working on my daily task and wonder of wonders I hit a homerun when playing against my friend. I was rewarded with the last gem and went back to the Monkey. It says I have to step on the four stones to open the altar door. I went through the maze and stepped on all four stones and then the Cheetah appeared. I don't see any doors open in the maze. Where is the altar door I need to go through?
Best Answer - Posted by BEARILICIOUS
Thanks to everyone for their help. I contacted Bearville CS and they told me I had completed the quest when I stepped on all four of the stones and the Cheetah appeared. When you click the Cheetah and then the dialog box that says "Complete" you get $500 bb. I guess I didn't notice the money difference and thought there were other doors that they were referring to as "altar doors". I guess not it was the doors I entered the maze through.

Thanks again!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:22 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

I am so sorry, I haven't completed this quest once, I don't think because I'm not that good at Bear 2 Bear Racing, so I can't help you, but maybe this will?

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ead.php?t=7087
Old 04-08-2013, 03:28 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
I am so sorry, I haven't completed this quest once, I don't think because I'm not that good at Bear 2 Bear Racing, so I can't help you, but maybe this will?

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ead.php?t=7087
I checked that thread out, but it mostly refers to getting the gems. It doesn't mention anything about the maze or altar door that I could find.

Thanks anyway for trying!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:29 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Whoops, sorry!
Is it a glitch or a bug maybe?
Old 04-08-2013, 05:22 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

I've gotten pretty good at the baseball game, but I stink at the racing I tried it once just for kicks and it was an EPIC FAIL!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:45 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

You have to click on the glowing triangle arrow on the ground which leads to the maze.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:19 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

i had done this quest too but on the dive beary deep part the gem was past the finish line so the game would end before i could get it. does anybody have that glitch too? i might have to do the quest again to see if it will happen.

just played it again. i got the gem!

Last edited by DakotaBear810; 04-09-2013 at 11:37 PM..
Old 04-10-2013, 03:59 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear

Thanks to everyone for their help. I contacted Bearville CS and they told me I had completed the quest when I stepped on all four of the stones and the Cheetah appeared. When you click the Cheetah and then the dialog box that says "Complete" you get $500 bb. I guess I didn't notice the money difference and thought there were other doors that they were referring to as "altar doors". I guess not it was the doors I entered the maze through.

Thanks again!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT