BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2016, 12:18 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
In the linked article, there's a picture on the wall of some bears making a giant bear?

My local BABW removed all pictures like that and it's so sad. Definitely not the same.
i watched. the air bath station (in the same picture) being taken out was mentioned. An employee grew up with bearville - seemed like the the employee was cut off then...

found the spinning bear on top of the stuffing station reminded me of an animal swirling in a common bathroom device...

Spoiler: show
these 4 employees need tens of thousands of dollars more than being paid... maybe the rest of the employees need the same, how far would splitting CEO pay/benefits go?
Old 12-22-2016, 09:13 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
i watched. the air bath station (in the same picture) being taken out was mentioned. An employee grew up with bearville - seemed like the the employee was cut off then...

found the spinning bear on top of the stuffing station reminded me of an animal swirling in a common bathroom device...

Spoiler: show
these 4 employees need tens of thousands of dollars more than being paid... maybe the rest of the employees need the same, how far would splitting CEO pay/benefits go?
The employee was cut off????
#censorship
I need to watch this...as soon as I finish the dishes
Old 12-22-2016, 11:25 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

Ok I'm watching now.
Wow the new stores looks so different and modern...it's really sad

These employees are...making my day

Algebra you won't be dissapointed

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 12-22-2016 at 11:19 AM..
Old 12-22-2016, 01:23 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Well, It's online, but my mom's making me do schoolwork...

Watching it tonight. Hopefully. (I'm pretty sure I'll be able to.)
Old 12-23-2016, 01:29 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

So I got 2 of Sharon's (Jessie's?) jobs done. I'm going to watch the rest tomorrow. Still not fond of the Discovery layout. Still love the Heritage layout. Did grin like a loon when Leney and Nick mentioned how the older way was childhood and had Bearville.

I totally understand when Vanessa said the employees were making her day. They're awesome and know what's great.

Welp, I lied. I have seen everything except the wrap-up where the employees learn they were on Undercover Boss.
Old 12-25-2016, 01:54 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I saw that on the internet (that she took part int hat show) but it does not air here either, otherwise I would watch it, just out of interest.
In the article I read, they said that she is sooo great listeing to what their staff really wants etc. well, she was not so great listening to what WE want, was she!!
Don'T get me started! I still remember that sentence: "They forgot to put the heart inside Sharon John."...

does anybody have a link to an online channel where we can see the episodes?
Old 12-25-2016, 08:59 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

You might be able to watch it from CBS's website, but I have no idea if it works outside of the US:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/undercover_boss/

It looks like people posted it on YouTube too, but I have no idea what the quality of them are.
Old 12-25-2016, 11:13 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
You might be able to watch it from CBS's website, but I have no idea if it works outside of the US:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/undercover_boss/

It looks like people posted it on YouTube too, but I have no idea what the quality of them are.
It doesn't work for me =/
Old 12-26-2016, 06:08 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
It doesn't work for me =/
Oh man that's disappointing
Old 01-03-2017, 06:53 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

it does not work for me either. on the website, I canb only read articles.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
leneynicksolomankendall