BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2013, 03:12 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriannaHoneyDay
Oh I love "Stop Girl". It's like one of my fav U-KISS songs. xD
Well how have you been, Nicole?
xDD
Same. c:

Oh, fine. My school doesn't start again until Jan. 7, which I'm happy about cuz I had a dream that my parents forgot to wake me for school. I don't know. I'm weird. xD
I've been drawing a lot, too. And of course, listening to K-Pop. Have you listened to C-Clowns new(?) song, Far Away...Young Love? I've only listened to it like twice, but I'm already in love with it. <3 How about you?
Old 01-13-2013, 06:52 AM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
Same. c:

Oh, fine. My school doesn't start again until Jan. 7, which I'm happy about cuz I had a dream that my parents forgot to wake me for school. I don't know. I'm weird. xD
I've been drawing a lot, too. And of course, listening to K-Pop. Have you listened to C-Clowns new(?) song, Far Away...Young Love? I've only listened to it like twice, but I'm already in love with it. <3 How about you?
Oh I love C-CLOWN. Their songs are very nice. Do you know Rome? He used to make videos for his fans with his best friend, Dabin. Dabin is so cute and funny. :3 And he's awesome at dancing!! Dabin is like my number one bias. xD I will show you his picture later.

School started for me.. D; waaaa I hate homework.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:44 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriannaHoneyDay
Oh I love C-CLOWN. Their songs are very nice. Do you know Rome? He used to make videos for his fans with his best friend, Dabin. Dabin is so cute and funny. :3 And he's awesome at dancing!! Dabin is like my number one bias. xD I will show you his picture later.

School started for me.. D; waaaa I hate homework.
I love Maru (oh, look. Another maknae and short named bias!). But I can't understand how in the EXOPlanet he's 15...

DOES HE LOOK 15 TO YOU?!
Click the image to open in full size.

Anyhow, this may be weird/crazy/cool/I don't even know, but I have these series of mugs from the Beijing Olympic, and I always think of EXO-M's Tao when I see one of them because the mascot looks like a panda and the one of the sports it's doing is a type of martial arts. Oh, and fun fact, I have a Key-worthy shirt. xD I have exams in a couple weeks. So boo.

OH, OH, OH! And I know a few of SM Ents. schedule debut things. I'm so excited about them~
EXO is FINALLY making a new album some time in February I believe
SHINee is making a new album in Feb., as well
SJ-M already has a new song out

And yeah...that's all I can think of, other than another Suju album.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, baro <3, captainfluffy, dbsk/tvxq ♥, hiilikepie, i ♥k-pop, icountspidersonthewall, imissyou, irmaermy, jaejoong <3♥, jung yunho ♥, kimbum<3, laura<3, meoweelikesthis♥, momma.cake.♥, myearisvibrating.., saranghae shinee! ♥, saranghae!, snsd<3333, ~celia~, ~rrebwarts♥, ❥ lovey - dovey