BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2011, 11:52 PM
AmieeStuffedWithFun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^^^^^ Up Ther

AmieeStuffedWithFun has a spectacular aura aboutAmieeStuffedWithFun has a spectacular aura about
 AmieeStuffedWithFun is offline Status: Offline

I got it ^.^, but my friends didn't -.- i think it's cause you have to be active on BV?
Old 12-25-2011, 01:36 AM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

I'm over-active on BV, and I never got it. I got the message, but there was no vest "attached" to the message, nor was there in my inventory.
Old 12-25-2011, 01:56 AM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

I received the vest along with my BearMail from Santa, and I was able to click on the vest and then view it in my inventory. But that was like 22 hours ago LOL. I guess some bug appeared. Hope they will fix it soon!

By the way I also made a reply in this thread, which is more or less about the same issue.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:04 AM
KayFluffed
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KayLuv2Pawty

KayFluffed is a jewel in the roughKayFluffed is a jewel in the roughKayFluffed is a jewel in the rough
 KayFluffed is offline Status: Offline

my 2nd account didn't get one
Old 12-25-2011, 04:16 AM
SnowCrystal
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EvaSnowBear4

SnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really nice
 SnowCrystal is offline Status: Offline

None of my family's accounts received the gift.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:19 AM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Star - The Navigator..

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of
 RowenaStar is offline Status: Offline

I got it and if anyone wants it i can give it to ya. I got an extra from my side account. (:
Old 12-25-2011, 04:30 AM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

I haven't gotten mine's too /;
Old 12-25-2011, 02:09 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I didn't get one- I checked yesterday and a few minutes ago. l:
Old 12-25-2011, 02:37 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I checked my bearmail, and my inventory. I didn't get one. I didn't have time to go on yesterday.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:39 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

I didn't get it, but I actually didn't notice because I really didn't care. It looks like a grandma vest. xD It would be nice to get it though, but if it isn't fixed I won't be upset.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, aloha i was here ♫, ariana, kaleigh♥, ~rrebwarts♥