BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2011, 11:22 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline
Default Sims 3 thread. [:

Welcome to the Sims 3 Thread!
Click the image to open in full size.
The Sims 3 (sometimes called TS3 or Sims 3) is the most recent installment of The Sims franchise. Its creation was confirmed on November 2, 2006, by EA chief financial officer Warren Jenson. In July 2007 AI researcher Richard Evans, who is part of the TS3 team, gave a talk at the annual AIIDE (Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment) conference in California, notes from which can be read here. The title was to be released on February 20, 2009 according to the official Sims 3 website, but was delayed worldwide to June 2, 2009. Electronic Arts cites the reason for the delay was to "create awareness for The Sims 3".
It is produced notably by Ben Bell.
In The Sims 2: FreeTime, a computer is delivered by Mr. Rod Humble to every household that a player plays. On it, Sims can play The Sims 3 game. A video of this can be seen on YouTube. It shows something towards a continuous, panning neighborhood, diagonal placings for objects, better lighting systems, and the ability to change shoes in the CAS, an ability previously limited to only console versions of The Sims. The preview only lasts about one minute, and has poor resolution.

There are many adventures on Sims three especially if you have Sims 3 world adventures.Click the image to open in full size.You can do many things on that one. (I hear I don't even have that one. xD)
SIMS 3 COLLECTION
Sims 3
Sims 3 Ambitions
Fast Lane Stuff
Sims 3 World Adventures
High-End Loft Stuff
Sims 3 Late night
Outdoor living
Sims 3 Medieval
Sims 3 Generations
-SIMMY MAKIN' FORMS!-
How many simmies?:
What kind of hair?:
Fat or skinny? (xD) :
Hair color:
Name (For simmy):
Last name (for simmy):
Describe some clothing:
Anything in hair:
Accessories?:
[If you chose multiple sims copy and paste this form]

Last edited by 2hip58; 04-19-2011 at 01:37 PM..
Old 02-25-2011, 03:43 AM
MeganJump4Joy
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Megan

MeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really nice
 MeganJump4Joy is offline Status: Offline

Sims 3!!!!!!
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMOGOSH.
*screams like a crazy fangirl*
xDD
Also there's High-End Loft Stuff(after WA), Fast Lane Stuff(after Ambitions) and the newest that came out this month, Outdoor living. :]
Old 02-25-2011, 04:57 AM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

OMGHE! You have The Sims 3! Soooo addicting!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:36 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of

Thanks I might post some cheats later so be on the lookout!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

*gets up and starts screaming and shouting* WHOOOO SIMS ROCKS! xD
Righty, okay, we all agree that that never happened. xD

I love The Sims 3. Well all of them, Simcity, MySims (although to me it's like a rip off for the Sims series because The Sims is life simulation, otherwise this one removes the needs), The Sims, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3!
I'm getting it on 3DS! Yay! : D

Do you mind if I post a guide ( on here ) to all Sims 3 EP's and SP content? Starting with hair.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:14 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear

Serena-Sure. (:
Old 02-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of

Yay! Thank you : D

All Sims 3 games in real life. I need to show you this because it shows which Sims 3 game content I'm covering for, in this case, all of them.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:15 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
Yay! Thank you : D

All Sims 3 games in real life. I need to show you this because it shows which Sims 3 game content I'm covering for, in this case, all of them.Click the image to open in full size.
How do you get your mom to buy all those? xD
Old 02-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by 2hip58
How do you get your mom to buy all those? xD
Uhh. .well xD

You see, I'm only child. Most of the time I just save up money like I am now. My mum forgets to give me pocket money most of the time so she just adds it up after a little while and gives me about £30. We're not rich and spoilt. xD
Old 02-25-2011, 11:30 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
Uhh. .well xD

You see, I'm only child. Most of the time I just save up money like I am now. My mum forgets to give me pocket money most of the time so she just adds it up after a little while and gives me about £30. We're not rich and spoilt. xD
Wow. xD
Another question... how do you take pics on the sims 3 like the one in your avvie?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
2.1.d.a.y.s<3, amyleesims<3, ashywazhere, bella ftw!, clarissalovesims, crystal :3, dannyorjammi<3, ilikepanda, ilovesimssomuch, jennalovesssims2.<3, kaylee_owns_thisss ;d, maceytomlinson<3, mailovessims3, marisa luvs sims3, mea, megan, okaymarkydgotswaggehh, rachelangel477girl, sim diddle im, sims 3, star!♥(:, ted was here, thesims3isslow, victoria<3, zoelina >u<