BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2009, 01:31 AM
BettyBoopL14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CrystalOctober10

BettyBoopL14 is on a distinguished road
 BettyBoopL14 is offline Status: Offline
Smile Unanswered: Hug-a-Celebrity

Hey everyone I would like to know if anyone can teach me How can I do a hug a celebrity pic? PM Me with the info please. I am not going to use the pic to compete against anyone I just want to do something special for my cousin cause her B-Day is coming up. Please PM Me showing me how to do it.

Please & Thank You!!!!
With Love Betty....
Old 04-04-2009, 10:59 AM
waffles41097
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HalieArtsy

waffles41097 is on a distinguished road
 waffles41097 is offline Status: Offline

go to the photo booth and click on weather you want your furry friend or not then click the first option for the pose you want(the one with one arm up and one arm down. i think its a dancing pose) after that click the blank background in white, have your picture taken then pic desktop wallpaper and that and it should save it as a picture then copy, paste that picture on PAINT then move that picture over a bit so you have room for you celebrity picture, after that copy, paste you celebrity picture onto PAINT and edit it to how you want it. Save it and go to User CP and click edit avatar and select it as a picture from your PICTURES section in COMPUTER. Hope that helps!

Waffles41097

hold on i take that part about going to MY COMUTER just click on MY PICTURES sorry.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT