BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-13-2009, 06:02 PM
JuliaPawsitivelyFun
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaPawsitvelyFun2

JuliaPawsitivelyFun is on a distinguished road
 JuliaPawsitivelyFun is offline Status: Offline

Cute! I wanna get it!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AmandaBearLove
OK, we finally brought Clydesdale to life yesterday and he doesn't give the usual foam finger like the other baseball animals. His PSI is Horseshoes for your wall. You can't choose him from the list. You have to actually have his Birth Certificate in order to bring him to life.
cool . thanks for clarifying the PSI for him Amanda. I might have to definitley get him now. I'm glad it's not the foam finger (i have about 4 of them and it's really not all that great). does he come with a wallpaper too?
Old 03-13-2009, 08:49 PM
RobinPurrincess
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RobinPurrincess

RobinPurrincess is on a distinguished road
 RobinPurrincess is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AmandaBearLove
OK, we finally brought Clydesdale to life yesterday and he doesn't give the usual foam finger like the other baseball animals. His PSI is Horseshoes for your wall. You can't choose him from the list. You have to actually have his Birth Certificate in order to bring him to life.

Ah, they must have changed it! Good to know it has its own thing now. It used to be the baseball wallpaper & foam finger. Maybe they finally changed the virtual reward since it isn't just sold in ball parks anymore. It seems like they changed a couple of the virtual rewards recently.

The clydesdale is one of my favorites to make "sweep."
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT