BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-13-2008, 11:26 AM
Tessa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TessaPopstar3

Tessa is on a distinguished road
 Tessa is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Purrincess
I went and looked in my stuff and my purses are exactly the same. The strap and everything is the same. The only thing that is different is the point one says 1 and the one I got with charmy says 0. I guess I will have to email them.
Mine are exactly the same too. I like the messenger-style one much better. I spose I will email them too.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Purrincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: aurorapurrincess9

Purrincess is on a distinguished road
 Purrincess is offline Status: Offline

Jess the purse I got is the exact same one from the bear boutique store. There is nothing different about it. I still haven't worked on how to post a pic. yet.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:56 PM
reeceultracool2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: reeceultracool2

reeceultracool2 has disabled reputation
 reeceultracool2 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs down

My daughter got the purse that they have in the boutique with her charmmy code. So, to say the least, some of the purses are exactly the same as in the boutique; however this seems to be a glitch of some sort. She should have received the messenger strap one. *frown*
Old 06-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Purrincess
Trading Teddy

Hi there Aurorapurrincess9,

Thanks fur asking! We are aware of the issue and are currently working on it. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. If there is any reward that was not given to you where there should have been, please rest assured that we will ensure that this item gets in your account as soon as issue is fixed. Build-A-Bearville is a work in progress and your feedback is pawsitively important and greatly appreciated! Please stay tuned for future developments in Build-A-Bearville. If you're having trouble and need a helping paw click on the Help button. The Frequently Asked Questions section should contain the answer to your question. If you need further assistance, please send an email to vwhelp@buildabear.com Have a Bearrific day! Bear Hugs,From your CyBear Pal

Here is the generic response I got from them. Last time it took over 3 weeks to get what i should have so we will see this time.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Purrincess
Trading Teddy

It was in there last night so I got it. If you got the bear boutique purse you should email the help desk. I finally got it.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline

Hmmmm - Thanks for clarifying this everyone - if someone can post a pic I'll put it on the blog front page.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:34 PM
sophiesosweet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: sophiesosweet

sophiesosweet is on a distinguished road
 sophiesosweet is offline Status: Offline
Default The different Hello Kitty purse

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone else has seen the hello kitty purse which is different to the one in the bear boutique. It's white and has hello kittys face facing the front to the side. I want to know where people get it.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:59 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up no I have not seen it

Please post if you find out about new purse. I would like to get one too!!
Old 06-15-2008, 05:24 PM
JulianneYellow2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JulianneYellow2

JulianneYellow2 is on a distinguished road
 JulianneYellow2 is offline Status: Offline

It came with the little white cat they gave when you bought Hello Kitty. I did not enter the code for a week after Helo Kitty came out and that is the new purse I got. I did not get the one you can buy in the credit store.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:03 PM
mikaelascubabear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Mikaelascubabear, or Miki!

mikaelascubabear is on a distinguished road
 mikaelascubabear is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

there's the pic, this one is from the tropical HK, but the other one from the boutiqe has a pink strap, and the HK face for the new one is higher than the boutiqe one... I don't e-mail BABV, I just ask minacybearguide. Or any cyberguide that i'm friends with.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT