BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2010, 01:23 PM
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel. xD

GabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the rough
 GabyPawfectPal is offline Status: Offline
Question Unanswered: Where is my receipt?

I ordered 5 $1 credits cards on buildabear.com, but I have not received my receipt yet on any of them! I looked back on buildabear.com (I kept the tab up) and it says the receipt will only send when the entire order is finished. Well, I chose what I wanted, paid, and received the codes in email. I also redeemed the codes onto buildabearville.com, but STILL no receipt!
I emailed Build-a-Bear and they said they need my "Order number". I tried to look on the email(s) for the order number, but saw nothing.

So, my questions are:

How do I "complete my order"?
How do I find the "Order number"?

Thanks!

Old 01-15-2010, 11:46 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by GabyPawfectPal
I ordered 5 $1 credits cards on buildabear.com, but I have not received my receipt yet on any of them! I looked back on buildabear.com (I kept the tab up) and it says the receipt will only send when the entire order is finished. Well, I chose what I wanted, paid, and received the codes in email. I also redeemed the codes onto buildabearville.com, but STILL no receipt!
I emailed Build-a-Bear and they said they need my "Order number". I tried to look on the email(s) for the order number, but saw nothing.

So, my questions are:

Thanks!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To help you out with this, kindly forward the email you received to vwhelp@buildabear.com (put in "CC:" Guest.Services@buildabear.com). We will have to review that email. Thank you!
Old 01-15-2010, 03:31 PM
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy

GabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the rough
Question

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To help you out with this, kindly forward the email you received to vwhelp@buildabear.com (put in "CC:" Guest.Services@buildabear.com). We will have to review that email. Thank you!

Do you mean the emails with the codes in them?

~GabyPawfectPal
Old 01-16-2010, 04:50 PM
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy

Question ?

Joe,

Do you mean forward the emails with the credits codes in them?

~Gaby
Old 01-17-2010, 12:03 AM
FluffyCuddle44
Sage Bear
BABV Name: FluffyCuddle44

FluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of light
 FluffyCuddle44 is offline Status: Offline

So, my questions are:

Thanks!

If you go to the Buildabear Workshop Web Site,

Go to the main page look at the very right hand side above the yellow heading even. You should see My Account click on that and it will bring you to a page that you have to sign in your name and password that you have with Buildabear Workshop. (Sometimes this information is already saved and will auto populate). Once you have signed in and clicked that button, 3 categories and the last category says View Wish List and Orders. You want to go to the bottom of that list and choose View My Order History , Once you have clicked on that it will bring up a screen that allows you to see Every order you have placed with Buildabear Workshop website. Scroll down to the bottom (they are usually the most recent orders), That will give you all the information that you need, Order Number, Date Ordered, Date Shipped etc etc. Click on any of the orders to show in detail what you ordered. That will give you all the information that you need to give those that want to help you get your receipt code credits.

I hope you get this all straightened out.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:17 PM
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy

Unhappy

View Post Originally Posted by FluffyCuddle44
If you go to the Buildabear Workshop Web Site,

Go to the main page look at the very right hand side above the yellow heading even. You should see My Account click on that and it will bring you to a page that you have to sign in your name and password that you have with Buildabear Workshop. (Sometimes this information is already saved and will auto populate). Once you have signed in and clicked that button, 3 categories and the last category says View Wish List and Orders. You want to go to the bottom of that list and choose View My Order History , Once you have clicked on that it will bring up a screen that allows you to see Every order you have placed with Buildabear Workshop website. Scroll down to the bottom (they are usually the most recent orders), That will give you all the information that you need, Order Number, Date Ordered, Date Shipped etc etc. Click on any of the orders to show in detail what you ordered. That will give you all the information that you need to give those that want to help you get your receipt code credits.

I hope you get this all straightened out.

I am doing the Stuff Fur Stuff Club sign-in, I got onto my account, but I see nothing about Order History or whatever...

~Gaby
Old 01-17-2010, 02:42 PM
FluffyCuddle44
Sage Bear

FluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of light

I am doing the Stuff Fur Stuff Club sign-in, I got onto my account, but I see nothing about Order History or whatever...

~Gaby
You don't actually go that far to find the My Account link. It is on the home page of the Buildabear Workshop website. It is above the My Basket link.

After you click on the My Account link, you will see a page like this, here is the option that you fill out to log in.
Click the image to open in full size.
Do Not sign in under the stuff for stuff log in. After you sign in where it is shown above, it will bring you to this page.

After you are here and you click the link that is circled, then it will bring up the page of all of your orders, order date, order number etc.

I hope with pictures, it is easier for you to follow.
Good Luck.

Last edited by FluffyCuddle44; 01-17-2010 at 03:28 PM..
Old 01-17-2010, 03:39 PM
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy

Thumbs down I furgot my password

View Post Originally Posted by FluffyCuddle44
You don't actually go that far to find the My Account link. It is on the home page of the Buildabear Workshop website. It is above the My Basket link.

After you click on the My Account link, you will see a page like this, here is the option that you fill out to log in.
Do Not sign in under the stuff for stuff log in. After you sign in where it is shown above, it will bring you to this page.

After you are here and you click the link that is circled, then it will bring up the page of all of your orders, order date, order number etc.

I hope with pictures, it is easier for you to follow.
Good Luck.

Well the thing is, I furgot my password. I asked for my password to be sent to my email account and it said I would receive it in a few minutes, but they still haven't sent it!
Old 01-17-2010, 03:42 PM
FluffyCuddle44
Sage Bear

Well the thing is, I furgot my password. I asked for my password to be sent to my email account and it said I would receive it in a few minutes, but they still haven't sent it!

Make sure you check your spam mail because sometimes I find emails from Buildabear in my spam.

Or Maybe call the 1-800 number and they can help you faster.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Louise
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Somewhere in cyberspace...

Louise will become famous soon enough
 Louise is offline Status: Offline

I didn't get a reciept code with my online order, either. But I don't have a store account of SFS. NikiCyBearGuide directed me to email vwhelp with some information XD.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT