BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-08-2016, 01:47 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
does nobody proofread these things before releasing them? xD
From that disk:
  • "Is this absolutely fabulous?" (Is IT fabulous, disk...)
  • "I'm happy to stay" (How do you even get that from "I want you to stay", anyway?)
  • "Your harmony to the melody that's echoing inside my head" (IT'S echoing, which helps the grammar error this mistake caused)

Old 08-08-2016, 01:50 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

Hi everyone.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:24 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cassidy5
Hi everyone.
CASSIE!!!! *glomps*

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
From that disk:
  • "Is this absolutely fabulous?" (Is IT fabulous, disk...)
  • "I'm happy to stay" (How do you even get that from "I want you to stay", anyway?)
  • "Your harmony to the melody that's echoing inside my head" (IT'S echoing, which helps the grammar error this mistake caused)

Blaming Sharpay on this one; she definitely says "that's echoing". Seeing as seconds before she messed up her subject/verb agreement (saying words/makes) this is no surprise. However, this was the Troy/Gabriella/Kelsi version on the disc so there's no decent excuse.
Old 08-09-2016, 03:16 PM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ameh

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute
 puppyluv8 is offline Status: Offline

oh hey guys... i just randomly came on haha. glad to see that people are still using this website omg

Last edited by puppyluv8; 08-09-2016 at 03:18 PM..
Old 08-09-2016, 03:19 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by puppyluv8
omg do people still use this?!
yeah but we only talk about the memes we've created on here tbh aha XD

oh hey guys... i just randomly came on haha. glad to see that people are still using this website omg
hiiii! c:
don't think i've ever met you but nice to meet you!! >w<
Old 08-09-2016, 03:20 PM
puppyluv8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ameh

puppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond reputepuppyluv8 has a reputation beyond repute
 puppyluv8 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
yeah but we only talk about the memes we've created on here tbh aha XD

hiiii! c:
don't think i've ever met you but nice to meet you!! >w<
nice to meet u!!! haha i was really active around 2010-2012 so yeah didn't bearville shut down anyway?? xD
Old 08-09-2016, 03:26 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

nice to meet u!!! haha i was really active around 2010-2012 so yeah didn't bearville shut down anyway?? xD
i had a break those years and was mainly around just browsing due to sats aha until 2014 so must have never seen you eek! >.<
yeah last year in march ^^;
just a place talk to talk to everyone but we can share other details for websites but some people can't go on some websites and stuff so we just meet her still c:
really really inactive now tho there's like only 10 people that are ever online and never more than 2/3 at the same time ^^;
Old 08-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

Hey everyone! It has been a little while since I last logged in as I was at a two week college summer program and got back on the 6th.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:41 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Played Clue Mysteries (the prequel to Clue). The second mystery was called "The Phantom of the Theatre" and involved trying to figure out who caused a falling chandelier.

Riiiiight... no connection to The Phantom of the Opera at all...
Old 08-11-2016, 07:31 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Played Clue Mysteries (the prequel to Clue). The second mystery was called "The Phantom of the Theatre" and involved trying to figure out who caused a falling chandelier.

Riiiiight... no connection to The Phantom of the Opera at all...
Definitely not
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aaaaaahhhhhh, actualcannibalshialabeouf, alicelovesyou, canteateverythinghurts, chicken of the night, donotdoittodo, donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!, i feel left out, i'm happy to stay, im scared to chat..., is everything okay?, let'sbefriends, meow, nobody cares, phineasandferb, seeing hot guy in concert, some people on here think, to find you're here for, we like everyone on here, why do you feel left out?