BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2009, 02:59 AM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline
Default How to take a screenshot on a Macintosh computer.

I have seen lots of guides on how to take screenshots but I've only seen them for Windows so I thought I could post a guide on how to take one on a mac.

First Step.
For a clearer picture, press Command and + at the same time to zoom in. (Command - to zoom out) *Optional*
Second Step.
Press Command, Shift and 3 at the same time.
Third Step.
Look on your desktop to make sure the picture is there. Then drag it into iPhoto (if not already on your dock, click on Macintosh HD and then click applications and you should find it somewhere in there) and crop it. Then just upload it onto Photobucket, Tinypic, etc.

Hope this helped!
If there are any questions or confusion feel free to ask.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:30 AM
gabbycool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: GabrielleCool6,NicoleBearPal24

gabbycool is on a distinguished road
 gabbycool is offline Status: Offline

That's a great guide, Melanie! Thank a lot!! =]]
Old 04-18-2009, 04:30 AM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of

No problem Gabby.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Cookie&Creme
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KarenFuzzyBear3

Cookie&Creme is on a distinguished road
 Cookie&Creme is offline Status: Offline

Hey! That Was My Guide!
Old 04-18-2009, 02:16 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by Cookie&Creme
Hey! That Was My Guide!
What? I didn't even know there was a guide for Macintosh. I have only seen them for Windows.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:25 PM
nikkobuddy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: nikkobuddy

nikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the rough
 nikkobuddy is offline Status: Offline

Melanie thanks fur making this guide. I don't have a Mac but I think anyone making a guide really put an effort to it and willing to share. This is great. Melanie.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:27 PM
sammie204
Polar Bear

sammie204 will become famous soon enough
 sammie204 is offline Status: Offline

LOL! Thanks very helpful I think this is good sharing!

I just gave you a reputation point! =]
Old 04-21-2009, 11:06 AM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by nikkobuddy
Melanie thanks fur making this guide. I don't have a Mac but I think anyone making a guide really put an effort to it and willing to share. This is great. Melanie.
Thanks Nikko!

View Post Originally Posted by sammie204
LOL! Thanks very helpful I think this is good sharing!

I just gave you a reputation point! =]
Thanks Sammie!
Old 05-03-2009, 07:26 AM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Awesome guide.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT