BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2009, 09:33 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline
Default Furniture Problem

Everytime I place furniture in my condo, it disappears! It doesn't always disappear right away, but when I log in, it's gone! I'm frustrated because I'm losing store credit furniture, and it doesn't come back! I sent the 'request help-technical questions' , but it's not fixed. My emails kinda 'broken' right now, so I can't email BABV.

I've cleared my cache, def. logged in and out!

Any help ideas?
Old 07-29-2009, 11:55 PM
Globuggy89
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Globuggy89

Globuggy89 is on a distinguished road
 Globuggy89 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe You shouldn't put any more furniture in. Is it in just 1 room? I had that happen in my kitchen, but it came back about a month later. Hope it helps!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:51 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
Everytime I place furniture in my condo, it disappears! It doesn't always disappear right away, but when I log in, it's gone! I'm frustrated because I'm losing store credit furniture, and it doesn't come back! I sent the 'request help-technical questions' , but it's not fixed. My emails kinda 'broken' right now, so I can't email BABV.

I've cleared my cache, def. logged in and out!

Any help ideas?
I'm sorry about the stuff you've lost Brini. Did it happen in your kitchen? The current glitch that we have noted that is close to what has happened to your furniture is the glitch in the cub condo kitchen. Usually, clearing your cache and logging in and out of the game corrects this error.

If you've sent an email to vwhelp about this, i'm sure they're testing you're account now.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:31 PM
oakforest1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelodySeashell6

oakforest1 is on a distinguished road
 oakforest1 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs down Kitchen furniture!

Almost every time I go in my kitchen either all the furniture is gone or chairs are on tables!
It gets SOOOOOOOOOO annoying!!! It is driving me crazy!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:26 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Globuggy89
Maybe You shouldn't put any more furniture in. Is it in just 1 room? I had that happen in my kitchen, but it came back about a month later. Hope it helps!
Yeah, I'm not putting furniture in anymore.

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
I'm sorry about the stuff you've lost Brini. Did it happen in your kitchen? The current glitch that we have noted that is close to what has happened to your furniture is the glitch in the cub condo kitchen. Usually, clearing your cache and logging in and out of the game corrects this error.

If you've sent an email to vwhelp about this, i'm sure they're testing you're account now.
It only happens in my bedroom and my doormroom.

View Post Originally Posted by oakforest1
Almost every time I go in my kitchen either all the furniture is gone or chairs are on tables!
It gets SOOOOOOOOOO annoying!!! It is driving me crazy!
That happens to me to - and when I click to remove them, or move them, they don't.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:59 PM
Ciara
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ciarawishes6

Ciara is on a distinguished road
 Ciara is offline Status: Offline

i have the glitch in my kitchen i pay alot of money for that that room
Old 07-30-2009, 11:03 PM
kellyfurshionrocks1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KellyFurshionRocks1 (Furshion)

kellyfurshionrocks1 is on a distinguished road
 kellyfurshionrocks1 is offline Status: Offline

Me too! it used to happen in every room! now its only my kitchen
Old 07-30-2009, 11:24 PM
MonicaYouRock24
Banned
BABV Name: ❀MonicaYouRock24❀

MonicaYouRock24 is on a distinguished road
 MonicaYouRock24 is offline Status: Offline

Do what I did....
Try to email vwhelp@buildabear.com and ask them if they can get your furniture back(it worked and then my furniture overlaped) so go to your room and click the clear room button.
I know,it doesn't help but NEXT you have to go to a random place like the town square.Go back to your room,NOTHING is there.Now try putting furniture that you don't like in there.....leave,go back and it should be there! Just try to limit furniture. I did all of this and it worked.Now if your email is broken then, go to forgot info,fill out recovery questions and it should work.If all fails contact your email provider and tell them the problem you are experiancing.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT