BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 07:01 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

I was pretty sad today, since I got sick and had to leave early, they were going to give out snacks and have a party Dx
Old 06-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Awesomeness123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Bow

Awesomeness123 is on a distinguished road
 Awesomeness123 is offline Status: Offline

I was happy lol
Old 06-29-2012, 12:54 AM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

i'm always happy. no more dealing with the popular girls and all the cliques. I can see my friends over the summer and/or text them, so I don't really mind that. Very relaxed xD
Old 06-29-2012, 01:03 AM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

Well I am happy since from June Whenever we leave to 1st Tuesday Of September I Don't have to worry about tests homework
I Don't worry about not seeing my friends since i see them about 75%-80% Of the time
And I Don't have to deal with the "Popular Boys" or "Popular Girls" in my school
Old 06-29-2012, 01:45 AM
BabvRocksyo!
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BriannaBanana542 JrCyberGuide

BabvRocksyo! will become famous soon enough
 BabvRocksyo! is offline Status: Offline

I feel super duper excited/ happy! Summer is totally amazing <3
Old 06-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

Usually I treat summer like a chance at being born again...cuz it is...it is very relaxing, and nice to...YOU KNOW! Just have fun without worrying if I've finished enough work for the day. (Cuz I'm homeschooled) Well this year was completely different. I attend a Taekwondo class, and there was a little "my crush's crush is me." thing going on. xD So you know, just when things were getting good, I had to quit class for the summer. So this year, I'm depressed and actually counting down the days til my classes start up so I can see him again. :') only like 55 days left!!! xD
Old 06-29-2012, 07:36 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

Well I used to be homeschooled and now I'm going to a private school this year so I'm really sad to say goodbye to my friends and some of them I won't see again. I'm also looking forward to going to a private school.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:39 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

I'm usually pretty happy, but this year i wasn't sure how to feel about it. A lot of my friends graduated this year and they got out a week and a half before the rest of us, so once they were gone half my classes were pretty much empty and it was a bit depressing with them not there. I was still pretty happy at the end of the year, but just a lot my friends being gone kind of put a damper on things.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:28 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

I'm one of those people who hate school and just want to get out of it.. school is absolutely stressful. I always feel lonely and bored. When summer starts, there is no stress but summer is never fun for me. So I guess I am excited and not excited at the same time. As well there are times when I miss school because of certain things. c:
Old 07-01-2012, 08:43 PM
xCookiehsx
Polar Bear
BABV Name: C O O K I E ♥ L O R E N A

xCookiehsx will become famous soon enoughxCookiehsx will become famous soon enough
 xCookiehsx is offline Status: Offline

Happy because no more homework, teachers, school, working.
Sad because I'll miss my friends that are going to other states & the fun in my 1 special class.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT