BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2012, 08:15 PM
MeowMeow
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatrinaAngel128

MeowMeow is on a distinguished road
 MeowMeow is offline Status: Offline

"Sweep" book 2 "The Coven".
Old 08-07-2012, 12:33 AM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

I am currently reading The Maze Runner, I forgot the author's name.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

Venomous
By: Christopher Krovatin
Old 08-07-2012, 04:31 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I finished reading Fallen by Lauren Kate a week or so ago.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:01 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold

eternity
By: Heather Terrell
Old 08-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy

Where she went
By: Gayle Forman
(Sequel book of the "If I stay")
Old 08-21-2012, 04:59 PM
star_cupcake
Polar Bear

star_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud ofstar_cupcake has much to be proud of
 star_cupcake is offline Status: Offline

Harry Potter; The chamber of secrets
Old 08-21-2012, 07:13 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
Old 08-21-2012, 07:17 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Handle With Care - Jodi Picoult
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
and The Holy Bible.
I read several books at a time. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, 1dismine&myfriends', abbygail, agentfangirl~, alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, blue bug :o), chrissie wuz here ;) <3, dftba, expelliarmus, faye was here, germany is mine, hello!, ilikepanda, isabeldidnottagthisthread, jessica .♥.1d, jg-chan was here >3, kolkolkolkolkol, madelyne, meoweelikesthis♥, nicole <3, sammiebffl, wh4t now?, zelda is amazing