BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 09:29 AM
aznprincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SallyBearFun26

aznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to all
 aznprincess is offline Status: Offline
Default How do you feel when school ends?

I'm pretty sure most of the people on here can agree that they are extremely happy when school is over. Mainly because they can relax and not have to worry about tests, homework and assignments.
But, I was wondering how you guys feel when school ends. For me, I find it bittersweet. This year, I am going to have to leave my school and move on to a new one next year, so it was pretty hard to say goodbye to some friends and teachers. Some, I don't know if I'll ever see again, and others; it will be awhile before I see them again. People say, "time flies" and it is true, especially when you're having so much fun that you don't realize how quick the days are going by.
But yeah, that's how I feel about leaving school. It will probably take a few days for me to adjust into summer mode, and to not keep waking up so early like I usually do for school. xD
Hope you guys are having a great summer!.. well if you're already on your break. :P
-Sally
Old 06-28-2012, 09:59 AM
SkylarFootball11
Trading Teddy

SkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarFootball11 has a reputation beyond repute
 SkylarFootball11 is offline Status: Offline

i kind of have mixed feelings too, for us everyones sad somewhat which really makes me sad. then there are my other friends who try and get out the building as soon as possible. xD
right now i'm like one month into summer and it's cool so yeah i don't miss school. it's time for friends and family
Old 06-28-2012, 11:46 AM
AngelAllHeart1556
Banned
BABV Name: βℓαcκʝαcκ ♥

AngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond reputeAngelAllHeart1556 has a reputation beyond repute
 AngelAllHeart1556 is offline Status: Offline

"Oh god I made it out alive."

View Post Originally Posted by SkylarFootball11
i kind of have mixed feelings too, for us everyones sad somewhat which really makes me sad. then there are my other friends who try and get out the building as soon as possible. xD
right now i'm like one month into summer and it's cool so yeah i don't miss school. it's time for friends and family
I'm soon as possible type XD
Old 06-28-2012, 11:46 AM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

I feel super relaxed and happy. My friends are a walking-distance away so I never feel sad, because we hang out at least once a week. Plus, we all have volleyball 4 days out of the week.
I enjoy school, I just dislike school work. xD
Old 06-28-2012, 12:42 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

It really depends on how the year is going work-wise. Like if I'm stressed, then yeah I can't wait until I get out, but if it was a good year (like this one) I would be kind of sad but still happy at the same time. I got close with some friends and actually made a couple guy friends which I haven't had in a while. This year was a good one for me but usually I have mixed feelings. It also depends if I'm changing schools too.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:54 PM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

I usually feel like I'm in a dream lol
Like it can't really be happening.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:11 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

Happy cos I won't be getting anymore homework for a whole month and I don't need to worry about studying
Also, sad because I won't get to see some of my friends -.-
But this summer I'm gonna be mostly sad because my crush is moving schools and I probably won't ever see him again
Old 06-28-2012, 01:30 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline

Over the moon! (: I see my friends in he holidays anyway so that doesn't matter!
Old 06-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

i always feel sad because i'm that type of person who looks back no matter what. i always cry when i look back 'cause the thought of growing up too fast makes me sad. yeah it seems dumb but i'm a pretty emotional person. xD
im reaaaally excited for school to start 'cause it's going to be really different. there's the friends that i met at camp, most of them i'll be seeing which im really excited about 'cause we made the greatest memories at camp ever. then there's my friends that i see everyday at school, i love them as much of course. I JUST KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER GREAT YEAR, HOPEFULLY. xD
Old 06-28-2012, 03:10 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

Happy because I don't have to worry about the drama at school,yay
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT