BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2015, 06:02 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default September Chat Thread

Click the image to open in full size.
So. September.
Important dates:
September 7: Labor Day, here in America at least.
September 8: First day of school for me
September 9: Teddy Bear Day
September 11: Patriot Day
September 13: National Grandparents Day
September 14: Rosh Hashana
September 19: Talk Like A Pirate Day
September 23: First day of autumn, and apparently an asteroid is supposed to hit Earth. I say we'll survive!
September 30: Six month anniversary of the closure of Bearville

Birthdays of active members (I apologize if I missed any! I'm using the calendar!):
September 1: PawsomeGirl
September 11: Memory
September 23: GabbyGirl88, mayaluckybear19, Ashleighsinger4
Old 08-31-2015, 07:36 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

First post.

On September 7th I'll be singing "We've got one last day of summer!" all day. XD

I was unaware of the fact that an asteroid is expected to hit the Earth.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:02 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold

Starting tomorrow I'll be doing an On This Day In History thing and it'll connect to Summer Falls. XD
Old 08-31-2015, 08:09 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

Cool!
I'll definitely read it every day. Even though I haven't read Summer Falls.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:57 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

O.O

I just learned something very interesting about KIDZ BOP...

I can't quite complain about KIDZ BOP 25 to present anymore, but I can complain about their ties with Build-a-Bear and the Honey Girls. XD
Old 09-01-2015, 12:06 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
O.O

I can't quite complain about KIDZ BOP 25 to present anymore, but I can complain about their ties with Build-a-Bear and the Honey Girls. XD
wait, what's their connection?
Old 09-01-2015, 02:43 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Can't believe it's already September... O.o
This year has gone so fast it's unbelievable!
Only 115 days until Christmas. XD
Although, only 2 days until I go back to school which is very upsetting... ;~;

September the 23rd is also the start of Autumn... O.o
I hope we don't get hit! I like Autumn!
Maybe I can just think of the meteorological Autumn instead, as I want to have at least a couple of days of Autumn! ;~;

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 09-01-2015 at 02:46 AM..
Old 09-01-2015, 08:28 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

O.O

Whaaaa? O.o

One week until school starts...

We've got one last week of summer,
One more week before school has begun
We've got one last week in the sun, let's have some serious fun!
Old 09-01-2015, 11:19 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeApril1377
wait, what's their connection?
Partners.

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Whaaaa? O.o

One week until school starts...

We've got one last week of summer,
One more week before school has begun
We've got one last week in the sun, let's have some serious fun!
If the Whaaa? was for my something interesting and not being able to complain, it's better left unknown. If it's for BABW, I know. I'm partly expecting to see "Everything is Better" on KIDZ BOP 30.

Old 09-01-2015, 11:44 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Partners.

If the Whaaa? was for my something interesting and not being able to complain, it's better left unknown. If it's for BABW, I know. I'm partly expecting to see "Everything is Better" on KIDZ BOP 30.

The Whaaaa was that they're connected to BABW. O.o O.o

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they do sing "Everything is Better". BABW must be partnering with them for a reason...unless they're going to dance around the stage with Cyclops Cat.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cambrialovesleche, chickensdomathwork, donotdropthebear, exterminatedshaltthoube, fearmakescompanionsofall, frogs rule!!!, newtmasisreal, schoolisuncool, sorry cyclops cat, tbtzoe tag yay, thescorchtrials<3, tomoda, whenwillweusethisinlife, you've got that wrong!, zoe was here bow wow bow!, zombear is too creepy