BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2015, 07:58 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I just did a Sherlock exhibit. I don't know which is worse, the fact that I messed up a (very important) newspaper rubbing or the fact that my dad wouldn't help me when I said I needed help to assemble a broken bust, instead just stood by and browsed Instagram.

Either way, I need to catch up on my Sherlock. I didn't get into the BBC show but I still need to read the books...
Old 09-05-2015, 08:17 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

Hey guys! I miss this site, and I'm so nostalgic right now omg
Old 09-05-2015, 08:46 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Just popping in to say hello!
Old 09-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

So hey guys, I'm trying to find the old places in the buildabearville worlize but i can't can someone help?
Old 09-05-2015, 09:30 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Fairy Zoe
So hey guys, I'm trying to find the old places in the buildabearville worlize but i can't can someone help?
Hi Zoe!
I don't know the exact spot, but you have to go to the map and click in a certain spot on the cliff/waterfall area. There's nothing actually there. It's above the rules sign.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:47 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

So upset that there's only 2 episodes left of this anime I'm watching... ;~;
I need to buy the manga one day - it's so good! >w<

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
I just did a Sherlock exhibit. I don't know which is worse, the fact that I messed up a (very important) newspaper rubbing or the fact that my dad wouldn't help me when I said I needed help to assemble a broken bust, instead just stood by and browsed Instagram.

Either way, I need to catch up on my Sherlock. I didn't get into the BBC show but I still need to read the books...
The show is really good!~
Although, I love the books, too. >w<
Old 09-06-2015, 10:53 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Two days left until school...

Can I get 46 more posts before then? Meh, it's POSSIBLE...

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 09-06-2015 at 10:55 AM..
Old 09-06-2015, 11:31 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
So upset that there's only 2 episodes left of this anime I'm watching... ;~;
I need to buy the manga one day - it's so good! >w<

The show is really good!~
Although, I love the books, too. >w<
which anime is it? I haven't watched any in a while and it would be good for me to get back into a series.

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Two days left until school...

Can I get 46 more posts before then? Meh, it's POSSIBLE...
you can do it! hey, I saw you on bell tree yesterday; at least it must be you, since it was the exact username!
That's 23 per day... good luck!
Old 09-06-2015, 11:52 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
which anime is it? I haven't watched any in a while and it would be good for me to get back into a series.

you can do it! hey, I saw you on bell tree yesterday; at least it must be you, since it was the exact username!
That's 23 per day... good luck!
'Ore Monogatari!!/My Love Story!!' :3
It's really good and very funny~
It's definitely worth watching! ^^
They're airing it on 'Crunchyroll' right now. :3
Old 09-06-2015, 11:55 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
'Ore Monogatari!!/My Love Story!!' :3
It's really good and very funny~
It's definitely worth watching! ^^
They're airing it on 'Crunchyroll' right now. :3
sounds good! It's been a while since I've watched any anime and my school friend is judging me for it
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cambrialovesleche, chickensdomathwork, donotdropthebear, exterminatedshaltthoube, fearmakescompanionsofall, frogs rule!!!, newtmasisreal, schoolisuncool, sorry cyclops cat, tbtzoe tag yay, thescorchtrials<3, tomoda, whenwillweusethisinlife, you've got that wrong!, zoe was here bow wow bow!, zombear is too creepy