BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2016, 12:14 AM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline
Default Your hair preferences

Ok so Im making this partly because Im bored XD

Anyways what is your preferences of how your hair should be, or if you don't like how your hair is,.... how you would Like it to be. Also are you picky who does your hair?

For me, I like my hair pretty much exactly how it is... Long and straight, caramel blonde, slight volume...

And Im extremely picky about my hair... I don't trust salons much... Im a control freak lol so I trim my hair myself and I don't ever color it...

If you want it done right do it yourself! xD

So let me know if its just me that's extremely over protective and picky about hair... Or if Im not alone in that :P

Love you!
Kinzey
Old 03-01-2016, 01:19 AM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

my hair is short and pink rn and honestly i dont like anyone doing my hair other than me and maybe the hairdresser every once in a while but they just take sooo long and i get soooo bored lol
and i literally do not care about my hair that much (except when people tell me they dont like it; then i turn into an overprotective mom who must defend her child) i'd shave it all off if my parents let me ha
Old 03-01-2016, 02:18 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

My hair is a couple inches past my shoulders and contains every natural color. (Black, brown, red, auburn, blonde, even grey.) It's mostly light brown though. I usually wear it in a ponytail.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:01 AM
CaitlinCookies
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Abbie2Hip135545

CaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura aboutCaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura aboutCaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura about
 CaitlinCookies is offline Status: Offline

My hair is light brown and curly, goes down to the middle of my back, but at the tips it goes golden in the sun. I don't think I'd really change it, I'm pretty happy with the way it looks. (:
Old 03-01-2016, 07:19 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

My hair is medium-dark brown and doesn't quite touch my shoulders. When I was little it was really curly, then it straightened out, but lately it's looked slightly wavy. XD
Old 03-01-2016, 08:13 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

My hair is long (stop mid-back) and black. I used to have bangs that were covering my whole forehead but I swept it over to the left (in my perspective, left. xD)
I usually keep my hair straight, and I rarely put it in curls. My natural hair is wavy/poofy.

Every now and then I put my hair in a ponytail, so I basically look very similar to this when I put my hair up:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:00 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
My hair is long (stop mid-back) and black. I used to have bangs that were covering my whole forehead but I swept it over to the left (in my perspective, left. xD)
I usually keep my hair straight, and I rarely put it in curls. My natural hair is wavy/poofy.

Every now and then I put my hair in a ponytail, so I basically look very similar to this when I put my hair up:
xD Thats so cute!
Old 03-01-2016, 05:35 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

My hair is light brown, straight and semi-long, and usually messy because I don't have time/ can't be bothered to brush it properly. It's pretty ugly. I'm thinking about getting it cut shorter so I don't have to deal with it but I don't know, since that would involve a longer than usual awkward time at the hairdresser's.
Old 03-03-2016, 03:03 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

My hair is straight and 'golden', according to my mum. :P
Basically brown at the top but fades into goldy blonde at the ends (like a small dip-dye, but - I just used to have blonde hair when I was little) and it's so long I can sit on it. ^^;
I always keep it up in a really messy bun, though, as I can't be bothered to do my hair in the mornings and sleep on it.

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791

XD
Yandere-chan! c:

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 03-03-2016 at 03:07 AM..
Old 03-03-2016, 06:14 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

I have brown ( a tad goldenish) hair that goes almost to my shoulders... according to the hairdressers I've been to it's also extremely "gorgeously" THICK and CURLY (and yes, I already knew that, thank you- that's what makes it so hard to untangle) Everyone always asks me if its naturally curly, and yes, it is. xD Most of my life I've had it long but I got it cut shorter in June which felt nice. I've never gotten it dyed, don't really want to, and don't have it styled very often ( you can never get it to stay how they had it!) And I also have short bangs.

Last edited by cassidy5; 03-03-2016 at 06:16 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!