BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I have some, also I have some pictures (I didn't really take much) but they're in my albums on my page which you can take. sorry it's not a lot and most of them are of me, I wasn't a picture person haha.
- having sleepovers with my friends
- the excitement of christmas on bearville, visiting the North Pole was a great memory of mine.
- Halloween! I loved dressing up and going to all the parties.
- making music videos and putting them on youtube haha. I used to do it with my friends and go round town singing song lyrics and putting them together.
- pretending to have boyfriends and dating lol, was hilarious and met some great people (;
Old 02-07-2015, 11:02 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

What do I remember? I remember the 100 Million Friends Reunion. I remember logging on just so I could accomplish a school project. I remember my very first Camp Happy Heart, being on the winning team. I remember the introduction of Smallfrys. I remember a CyBearGuide logging into my account three months too late, buying me a white stool and making my mom and I fear it was a hacker. I remember red phone booths rather than blue shimmering ones. I remember the phone booth at the Market Place, and how it could never be used as it would freeze Bearville. I remember Buildabearville, and how it transferred to Bearville on my birthday. But most of all? I remember walking around town, and everywhere I go, I see three words: LOVE, HUGS, and PEACE. I remember, and I'll remember for a long time!

Sheesh, I felt like the Doctor there...

Some of the pictures are on my laptop, so I can't post them right now. But others, I can share.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100million.jpg (39.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: gif what..gif (28.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-07-2015, 11:36 PM
kellyallheart866
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kellyallheart866

kellyallheart866 is on a distinguished road
 kellyallheart866 is offline Status: Offline

/.\ grr i had old pics of my character on my fb but i deactivated it x;
Old 02-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

Hi everyone! Thanks for posting - please keep posting, we need as much memories as we can get !
Old 02-25-2015, 02:38 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

The memories, the old bearville, and the mall wasn't there. I remember the stuff. The rooms were pretty small on cub condos, and the cybearguide hideout wasn't that fancy. There were times that the skating area was changed into a pool or ice rink. The sportsplex wasn't that fancy either. The newscenter was just an apartment/house before. Also, there were so many servers on BABV before, and I remembered how to love and care . If only we go back to the 2007-2010 times.

Last edited by babv rock; 02-25-2015 at 02:40 AM..
Old 02-28-2015, 05:21 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I've got a couple of pics. ^^
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...p?albumid=6826
Old 03-01-2015, 01:12 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I have got plenty of more pics, from all the games and my cub cundo and everything, but it is mainly me on them or just the games, do you need those, too? I recently took screenshots of virtually everything :-)
Old 03-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

I remember loving the Camp Happy Heart.
I remember redecorating my Cub Cond montly.
I remember the parties we had.
I remember how simple it used to be.
I remember how I tried to join...by logging with my bear code If it wasn't for that, I'd joined on the very first day.
I remember how we did an Autism walk a year or so back.
I remember how I made a birthday party for my BuildABear, Cutie.

Last edited by Paddingtona; 03-01-2015 at 03:03 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
babv, babw, bearville, bv memories, memories