BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Polls

Notices

View Poll Results: Up For A Goodbye Party For BABV?
Yes! ^^ 29 93.55%
Meh... Maybe... 1 3.23%
Nah. 0 0%
I'll have to think about it. 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2015, 04:10 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default Anybody Up For A Goodbye Party For BABV?

If you haven't heard, it's all here. It's official - BABV is closing down. ):

I was just thinking, maybe we could say goodbye to BABV by having a party?
I think it would just be a really nice way to say goodbye.
We'd have lots of fun and it would be really nice to see everyone again, just like we did all those years ago. ^^
Maybe even a sleepover?! Ah - I'm already excited!

If anyone's up for it, please vote! ^^
Also, if anyone wants to help or anything - that would be great!
I might make a photobook which you can all save.
It would be great if you could comment which dates and times would be good for you (eg: weekends, school holidays, etc.) and your time zone so we could find an appropriate time and date for everyone.
Also, what would you guys want to do?

Thank you so much guys!
Let's give BABV a really amazing farewell from all of us here at BI! ^^

~ I will try and check this thread as much as I can, but - school keeps me busy so I'm sorry if I don't check it for a while. ~

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 01-20-2015 at 04:23 PM..
Old 01-20-2015, 04:23 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I'd be down for stopping by for a last hurrah. I was thinking we could have it on the last day it is open.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:19 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

I'm all for that idea. I've been a part of Bearville since 2008- I was still a kid then, darn it. So Bearville is, quite frankly, a part of my childhood. When I saw the e-mail I was brokenhearted... I was nearly crying, in fact. So it'd be nice to have one last big get together with everybody, IMO.

As for scheduling, I'd be more inclined to vote for weekends, as I typically don't finish my schoolwork until about 5:00PM. Even then, I sometimes have other things I need to do immediately afterwards, especially on Monday nights. I just tend to have more time on weekends (except on some Saturdays when sometimes my family babysits my nephew either in the morning or afternoon, but that's been a bit on and off lately).

My time zone is EST, BTW.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:31 PM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katlyn4leafclover73

katlyn4leafclover73 will become famous soon enough
 katlyn4leafclover73 is offline Status: Offline

yes yes yes! we will have to plan LOTS of fun stuff to keep everyone from crying, when can have a live free chat on another forum i know if you guys are interested, that way we can tell each other are fave things about BABV, we can walk through all bearville, visit each others house and maybe have a contest to see whos is coolest!
now thing about it maybe is should be longer than a couple hours lol, maybe a weekend?! like a 2 day party (ovie everyone wouldnt be able to be there the HOLE time but if we have like a couple host that could be in and out at all times are something) or maybe if we cant have a hole 2 days 1 after another maybe we can have 2 parties! i want it to be something to remember, i have been playing bv since i was a kid and its gonna be hard just to stop playing, so i wanna have the best 2 months on site ever, so lets make this happens guys! LETS HAVE THE BEST BV PARTY(S) EVER!
Old 01-21-2015, 01:54 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
I'd be down for stopping by for a last hurrah. I was thinking we could have it on the last day it is open.
Yay! :3
Yeah - I was thinking that, too! ^^
Although, it's a weekday which isn't great for some people.
I was thinking maybe the weekend before and then a final get-together for those who are able to come on the last day. Most people should be off school, though.

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
I'm all for that idea. I've been a part of Bearville since 2008- I was still a kid then, darn it. So Bearville is, quite frankly, a part of my childhood. When I saw the e-mail I was brokenhearted... I was nearly crying, in fact. So it'd be nice to have one last big get together with everybody, IMO.

As for scheduling, I'd be more inclined to vote for weekends, as I typically don't finish my schoolwork until about 5:00PM. Even then, I sometimes have other things I need to do immediately afterwards, especially on Monday nights. I just tend to have more time on weekends (except on some Saturdays when sometimes my family babysits my nephew either in the morning or afternoon, but that's been a bit on and off lately).

My time zone is EST, BTW.
Yeah - I've been on there since 2008, too. ^^ It was so fun back then!
Same here - I was so upset. It was such a big part of my life back then.

Yeah, I can't do weekdays either, so - I was thinking that weekends would be best. ^^ I'll try and plan it so it's okay for you!

Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by katlyn4leafclover73
yes yes yes! we will have to plan LOTS of fun stuff to keep everyone from crying, when can have a live free chat on another forum i know if you guys are interested, that way we can tell each other are fave things about BABV, we can walk through all bearville, visit each others house and maybe have a contest to see whos is coolest!
now thing about it maybe is should be longer than a couple hours lol, maybe a weekend?! like a 2 day party (ovie everyone wouldnt be able to be there the HOLE time but if we have like a couple host that could be in and out at all times are something) or maybe if we cant have a hole 2 days 1 after another maybe we can have 2 parties! i want it to be something to remember, i have been playing bv since i was a kid and its gonna be hard just to stop playing, so i wanna have the best 2 months on site ever, so lets make this happens guys! LETS HAVE THE BEST BV PARTY(S) EVER!
Ah! Yay! :3
Really cool ideas there. ^^
Yeah - a weekend sounds great to me. :3 Maybe a 2 day drop-in party where you could just drop in whenever you want, as well as another party on the last day for people who are able to come (it's a weekday, unfortunately... :P)?

Yay! Let's do this! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering - anybody got any songs that remind them of BABV?
I was thinking of making one last MV (music video).
They were a big part of BABV for me, so - I was thinking of making a last one as a way for us to say goodbye.
So, if you've got any good songs - let me know! ^^
I know I can't post it, but - I think it would still be nice. :3

Probably gonna do one of the BABW songs. ^^
Old 01-21-2015, 05:09 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I would love to come, assuming that we arrange it at a time when I can come. (:
As for songs that remind me of Bearville, mainly just the Build a Bear songs you could listen to as you played haha. Be Beariffic is the official anthem of my ten year old self lol. And not forgetting the classic Magic Bear World. C;

Last edited by mayaluckybear19; 01-21-2015 at 05:10 PM..
Old 01-21-2015, 06:49 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

I would love to do something like this. c:
Old 01-22-2015, 05:43 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

i'll come, this would be really fun! (:
Old 01-22-2015, 05:49 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I would definitely love to come if I am available. Weekends are definitely best for me, I would not be able to make it on a school night. Too much work. :P I am in EST.

Songs: Magic Bear World!! As soon as I think of Bearville I think of that song.
Old 01-22-2015, 09:35 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I'm down for goodbye party! This is a great idea, it's been years since I've been to a BABV party.
I loved Be Bearrific. I also liked another song on there as I got older; I can't remember the name but it didn't have any words to it and it was a calming song to listen to lol.

I think a weekend in the early afternoon would be good? I'm not sure about the times but I'm pretty positive the weekend is best for most people due to school, homework, and afterschool activites that people have.
My time zone is CST.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT