BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2015, 03:20 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
What did you expect? VanessaMay18? AbbygailBearDiva59? CambriaSpeedRacer?
i think if you dreamt about me you'd wake up in shock of how hot i am irl
that is a weird dream but it's really cool!
not as good as the one i had last night where i did a charity bicycle thing with harry styles and our bikes had wheely bins with money inside
then dan howell tried to run away from me when i tried to tell him i enjoyed his videos
then chris pratt came to my school and hugged every individual student but i was on the loo and missed his hugs so i chased his car and he came out and hugged me and he was wearing a waistcoat and fedora
Old 06-11-2015, 03:57 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

Last night I dreamed that I was in physics doing some painting experiment with my old chemistry teacher, but I messed up the results because I'm really bad at painting lol. Second period of the day was more physics, but for some reason taught by my geography teacher who hates me. He gave us all our test results from a physics test we did irl last week, and I got 24/25 (even though the test was really out of 30 marks??), which I thought was pretty good. But then I found out that almost everyone else had got 25 except for me and one other person who got 24.5, so I got the lowest score. I guess this part of the dream came as some kind of premonition since we actually did get our test results back today, and I got a great score of 53%. :P
Old 06-11-2015, 04:37 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
For the sake of this post making sense but keeping my friend's names private, let's say I have two friends named R and D. XD

So, friend R's mom was driving R and I to choir practice. She took a different route and we got lost, so I texted D and said we would be late. A few minutes later, we got into a car crash. R and I had to be taken to the hospital, but we were alright. I texted D again and said that I wouldn't be able to make it because I was in the hospital. The next time I saw D, I asked her what our conductor has said about me missing rehearsal because I was in the hospital (She tends to not be very lenient when it comes to missing rehearsal). To my surprise, D said "she started sobbing". :O
I once had a dream I died in a car crash O.o
Old 06-11-2015, 04:39 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
I once had a dream I died in a car crash O.o

I have never died in my dreams. But I have frequently been at the wheel and had to drive, despite the fact that I don't know how. Never ended well.
Old 06-11-2015, 05:33 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18

I have never died in my dreams. But I have frequently been at the wheel and had to drive, despite the fact that I don't know how. Never ended well.
Except I didn't die, I was in a coma.

Either way, I didn't enjoy riding in cars for a while afterwards.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:47 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I was walking in a busy city with three of my guy friends (my only three guy friends, actually. XD). They all crossed the street, and I was started to follow them but saw a big car coming so ran back. Then I realized that I could probably just jump across the street and miss the car (I guess I had super jumping powers). So I made a huge jump, but stopped in mid air dead center above where the car was going to hit. I began slowly descending, and just as I hit the ground the car did a huge swerve and missed me. One of my guy friends ran into the street and helped me to the sidewalk.

Then, in another dream, I was outside on this hill with this band that consisted of 8 guys. I was trying to help them gain publicity, but they weren't listening to my suggestions and all they wanted to do was talk about frozen yogurt. XD
Old 06-12-2015, 10:41 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Something about me needing to read Where the Red Fern Grows and the police thinking my family kidnapped me.

I probably shouldn't have read a certain Sarah Jane Adventures transcript last night. Wherever the Where the Red Fern Grows bit came from, I don't know.
Old 06-13-2015, 12:07 AM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

i had this dream i was at the mall without a boyfriend??(idk who he was but he was real cute), and he was helping me pick out my clothes, and i ended up running into my online friends at that mall and we all just went to the food court and stuffed our faces.
Old 06-13-2015, 04:54 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I dreamed that a mini theme park opened up in the field at my school, so I told my friends who went to another school and we went there together for a few hours, which was fun. Later I found out that anyone from my school who brought someone to the theme park who did not attend the school would be executed, so I was really paranoid that someone was going to kill me for the rest of the dream.
Old 06-13-2015, 03:20 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

My dad was getting my brother Kik so I removed it so he could reinstall it on my tablet. I then found myself trying to Kik in a pool (one that has appeared in previous dreams).
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, abductedbyspeggetti, backwardsswimmingftw, beware the vhs tv, confusedvanessa, cremecaramelmountain, donotdropthebear, ed milidream, frogs rule!!!, honey is friend of family, momskickbutt, purple runner beans, watermelonphone, with a chance of potatoes