BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2015, 11:36 AM
Memory
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LilySapphire72

Memory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to behold
 Memory is offline Status: Offline
Default Collections

Do you collect anything? I've always loved collecting things since I was little from My Little Ponies to Webkinz to Build a Bears. I even remember collecting rocks when I was very little. LOL

My most recent collection is Blythe dolls. They were sold in the US in 1972 for only one year because kids thought they were creepy. Many years later a Japanese company has started selling them and they became a huge hit mainly with adult collectors. They have a string that changes their eye color when you pull it. I think they're SO cute and fun to dress up.
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

I also collect Hamtaro figures. This pic is old so it's probably only half my collection. I have some original packaged ones from Japan some of which are in the Blythe pic.

Then I have a few 1960s Barbies and one poor Ken. haha

And a hoard of stuffed animals, clothes, shoes, and makeup if that counts. LOL

What do you collect?
Old 07-28-2015, 11:55 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

I collect Disney Tsum Tsums and Pop! figures, Minecraft figurines, T-shirts, and Disney movies.

Here's a picture of all my stuff. It's not much, but these collections are recent and everything's expensive. XP (If you click it, it'll open up really huge. It's weird.)
Old 07-28-2015, 12:22 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I collect Littlest Pet Shop toys ^_^
Old 07-28-2015, 12:29 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

I've collected bookmarks, feathers, seashells, rocks, silly bands, and other things in the past. xD

Last edited by savanahcute25; 07-28-2015 at 12:31 PM..
Old 07-28-2015, 02:19 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I have a huge collection of Rainbow Loom bracelets and dolls. I made them all myself, but sadly I don't make them anymore due to waste of money for packs of rubber bands, they're not in style anymore, and because I've grown out of them.

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 07-30-2015 at 02:45 AM..
Old 07-28-2015, 02:20 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

just some tsum tsums and my disney pins.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:22 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

I collect giraffes, Build-A-Bears (13, but I don't think I'll get any more), The Baby-Sitters Club books, Sarah Dessen books, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.

Aside from what I already own, I've actually been going through some stuff and I will give it away or try to sell it at our yard sale that's coming up.

I'm keeping all of my Build-A-Bears, and all three of the book series, but I'm only keeping the giraffes that I still like and want. I'm not actively collecting anything anymore.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:22 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I collect so many things.... ^^;
I'm a bit of a hoarder...

On the top of my head, here you go:
• Plush toys.
• Stickers.
• Different types of pretty origami paper~
• Rubber ducks.
• 'Nendoroids' + figures.
• Anime, manga & video game merch.
• Magnets.
• Posters.
• Stationery.
• Seashells.
• Rocks + stones.
• Anything to do with birds.
• Notepads.
• Yarn.
• Decorations for my room (toy planets, lights, glow-in-the-dark stars, mini senbazurus, drawings, plants, cheap decor, etc.)
• Keyrings.

I used to collect toy cars, trains, planes and trucks, too. As well as toys from BABW, of course!
Also, whenever I go anywhere, I'll always collect something from there. Something like a leaflet, business card, map, free newspaper (like the ones you get in supermarkets) or even a napkin!
Whenever I do go somewhere, I always come back with stuff others would call rubbish. ^^;
I still don't actually know why I do this... I always have done.

This is why I'm so skint.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:39 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I collect/have collected a lot of things. Rocks, Littlest Pet Shops, postcards, stuffed frogs, I guess you could say Webkinz (I had 50 at one point)...but I'm most proud of my bouncy ball collection!
Old 07-29-2015, 11:34 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I collect/have collected a lot of things. Rocks, Littlest Pet Shops, postcards, stuffed frogs, I guess you could say Webkinz (I had 50 at one point)...but I'm most proud of my bouncy ball collection!
Whilst reorganizing my room I come across bouncy balls... most of these I get rid of before my brother says anything, and if he does, I say, "Do you need them?" He really doesn't...

Speaking of my brother, he collects Legos and Hot Wheels.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!