BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2015, 05:19 PM
Memory
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LilySapphire72

Memory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to beholdMemory is a splendid one to behold
 Memory is offline Status: Offline
Default What's your school schedule?

(If you got your schedule for this year yet)

This is mine:
Monday- Geometry, First Year Experience, English
Tuesday- Art
Wednesday- Geometry, First Year Experience, English
Thursday- Art, Game Design
Friday- Geometry

Last edited by Memory; 08-16-2015 at 05:56 PM..
Old 08-17-2015, 01:25 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

My school's on a "Day one, day two" schedule, so:
Day one: Chemistry, Philosophy, Spare, Lunch, Accounting
Day two: English, French, Spare, Lunch, Math

I might have to switch out of Chemistry though...don't know yet.

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 08-17-2015 at 01:26 PM..
Old 08-17-2015, 01:25 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I have no idea about the order of my subjects yet or my teachers, but - here's how our school day goes. :3

8:35AM: Form (although, our form tutor gets really annoyed if we're not there 10 mins before? O.o) and occasionally assembly.
9AM: Period 1.
10AM: Period 2.
11AM: Break.
11:20AM: Period 3.
12:20PM: Period 4.
1:20PM: Lunch.
1:55PM: Period 5 (why does it have to be 5 minutes longer?! ;~;).
3PM: Home time!~

Our timetable has 2 weeks to it and we have different lessons every day.
I don't think we have any new lessons next year, so - it's pretty similar to my old one, just with different teachers and in a different order:

Click the image to open in full size.
((I like decorating my timetable. ^^;))

Tech changes every term, though, and there are 3 subjects in it. These are Textiles, R.M (Resistant Materials) and Food Tech.
I get to drop either Textiles or R.M next year! >w< Begging for Textiles. ^^; Although, I'm bad at both...

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 08-17-2015 at 01:28 PM..
Old 08-17-2015, 01:27 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

That's so pretty Honey! XD
Old 08-17-2015, 01:27 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
That's so pretty Honey! XD
It has stickers on it, too. XD
Old 08-17-2015, 01:28 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
It has stickers on it, too. XD
Nice.
Old 08-17-2015, 02:09 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I'm not back to school yet, but my timetable layout is similar to Honey's but with just one week, and there are two lessons after lunch so six lessons per day.
I'll update when I go back in 2 weeks D:
Old 08-20-2015, 07:24 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

Well for a day, we usually have 3 periods in the morning and 4 periods in the afternoon. We stay in the same classroom for all subjects except for CS and PE. Im gonna update soon enough.

BTW we start at 7:30, and end at 4:00 except for Thursdays and Fridays. We end at 5 for thursdays and 4 for fridays
Old 08-20-2015, 10:20 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I know nothing about schedules and won't until school starts.
Old 08-25-2015, 12:01 AM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

M-W-F, philosophy + religion + art
T-Th, biology

That's pretty much it, actually. I used to be at school until 4:00, though. It was kind of painful. There's also homeroom every day, but I barely consider homeroom a class.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!