BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Quests and Challenges!

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2009, 07:41 PM
sarahrose445
Polar Bear
BABV Name: lol guess! : )

sarahrose445 is on a distinguished road
 sarahrose445 is offline Status: Offline

never mind

in you pda quest file,there are 3 hints. ask if you still need help!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:07 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
2 items in Neighborhood has tree and in middle of neighborhood is leaves in the flower bed
4 items in paw park don't forget the tree with the sign on it to maxines
4 piles of leaves around fountain

All of you who need help, to begin, just go to any of these 3 locations - see them in Priscilla's message - and start clicking on anything oversized that looks out of place. Some are piles of leaves but there are lots of large purpley spring looking things. Just click till you get 10 items and follow the instructions.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:13 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info! It helped me a lot!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:18 PM
SavanahSassyFriend1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SavanahSassyFriend1/Jr.CyberG.

SavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really nice
 SavanahSassyFriend1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RobbieGirl1
Can someone Please help me what the quest! I am just having problems on the plants. I have found Nine But I can't seem to find the 10th one!!! Can some one please give me the locations of all the plants! Thanks!!
As Priscilla and others have said, make sure to look beary carefully. The one I seemed have missed was in Friendship Forest Park. There's a green leaf pile beind the fountain. Another tip is to just scan the location you are at with your mouse. Things that don't belong light up and you can then click on them. Also make sure to look in your PDA for clues. Good Luck on your quest!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:53 PM
KaseyCute31
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaseyCute31

KaseyCute31 will become famous soon enough
 KaseyCute31 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:16 PM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

Great! Thanks!

Help find Green Tracks!

hannahmontanabear
Old 11-09-2009, 09:29 PM
AbbiCuddles19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbiCuddles19

AbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the rough
 AbbiCuddles19 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, thanks for posting!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:34 PM
dawnwhite1
Knut
BABV Name: dawnwhite1

dawnwhite1 is on a distinguished road
 dawnwhite1 is offline Status: Offline

wheres the magic watering can?
Old 11-09-2009, 11:09 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Thanks very much for telling us this amazing info! Thanks fur helping us too!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:16 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

This sounds really awesome, I've been wanting to do a new quest in awhile and looks like this is my lucky day!
I ♥ Green Tracks. haha.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
:)), green tracks