BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2012, 10:34 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline
Default My day today, crazy crazy c;

Well, today I went back over to the house that I babysat the kids for to look for my phone {I lost it there.}. They have little boys, and one of them is total terror. They tore the basement apart looking for my phone. I remember playing cashier, and they have a little food bin that looked nice and clean, I opened it up and there was my phone. One of the boys started chuckling and giggling, and I asked him if he hid it there and he goes "Yes, aren't I funny Shawna?" I wasn't mad, but his dad was! They asked him multiple times if he had it. But he's just a kid. I'm not mad at all, I'm just happy I found my phone.

Also, they wanted to show me their Super Mario Wii game. Well, I found out they got to the last World, World 8. I'm so amazed. I'm only on World 3, and how much they know about this stuff, but they're confused on how to count money! It cracks me up.

Just wanted to share.(:
Old 01-22-2012, 10:56 PM
AshlynApril123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshlynApril123

AshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud of
 AshlynApril123 is offline Status: Offline

Wow. That's funny.
xD
Old 01-22-2012, 10:59 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

xD Thats cute and funny! (:
Thanks for sharing! (;
Old 01-22-2012, 11:10 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

That's funny.xD Thanks for sharing. (:
Old 01-22-2012, 11:30 PM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Andy or Andreana

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of
 AdreannaAdventerous144 is offline Status: Offline

Haha, that's hilarious. (:
Old 01-22-2012, 11:33 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

Kids xD

It reminds me of when I was little and in school all the boys were talking about the Nintendo 64 and Playstation 1, and then they were going way out...
While us girls were talking about our cool Lisa Frank stuff x)
Old 01-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

glad you found your phone! (:
Old 01-23-2012, 09:46 AM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

lol,
little terror
xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT