BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2008, 10:23 PM
keypro11
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbieAllHeart2530

keypro11 will become famous soon enough
 keypro11 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: How do you re-birth bears?

IDK if there is already a thread on this. Sorry if there is. But I would like to know how to re-birth bears. I am not sure if you have to bring a certificate in or the bear itself. I'm going to BABW on Sat. and I want to re-birth my tabby kitty. Can anyone help me with this?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:26 PM
chantellefurshion
Polar Bear
BABV Name: chantellefurshion

chantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to behold
 chantellefurshion is offline Status: Offline

you basically just re-print the birth certificate, and if you want you can take your kitty in, they can fill him/her with more stuffing
Old 11-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Dimples
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DakotaDimples3

Dimples is on a distinguished road
 Dimples is offline Status: Offline

Ok, here's how it works:

1. What to bring: NOTHING!
2. Ask a BABW employee if you can make a new certificate for one of your animals. (do not say "rebirth" because most employees do not know that term)
3. They will give you a code and just scan it into the computer like making a new animal.
4. A list of animals will appear on your screen (at least from the old computer systems) and select yours
5. Then make a new name, etc. for it!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

Each store handles re-birthing a little bit differently. It is best to call your local BABW to find out what their policy is.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:30 PM
keypro11
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbieAllHeart2530

keypro11 will become famous soon enough
 keypro11 is offline Status: Offline

I will just go to my store on Sat. and ask about their "re-birthing" policies. Thanks alot guys! It really helped!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:31 PM
kelleysunshine
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KelleySunshine

kelleysunshine will become famous soon enough
 kelleysunshine is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
Each store handles re-birthing a little bit differently. It is best to call your local BABW to find out what their policy is.

Great advice! Each store handles this differently. Contact your store with any further questions. I will close this thread now.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT