BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Looking for Special Guests!

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2008, 11:04 AM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

cool............
Old 07-05-2008, 11:15 AM
AmyFriendship1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AmyFriendship1

AmyFriendship1 is on a distinguished road
 AmyFriendship1 is offline Status: Offline

Are they coming back today? Oh, I hope so!
I missed Maxine last night.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:19 AM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

i know i did toio
Old 07-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Jailyn
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JailynVolleyball

Jailyn will become famous soon enough
 Jailyn is offline Status: Offline
Red face I want..

I want Maxine to come!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Joecool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JoeCool114

Joecool is on a distinguished road
 Joecool is offline Status: Offline

We all do lol
Old 07-05-2008, 12:08 PM
StarofStars
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DianaShiningStar

StarofStars is on a distinguished road
 StarofStars is offline Status: Offline

i am happy , sleepy and sad at the same time Around 12 i left to a pool party was in the pool until 8:00 (did have two hour break though)
Right now i am sad because i just relized i missed two very special prizes yesterday. I missed Maxine and her new cool shoes and Chloe Rocks with my first chance to see her and to get the new emotion. Very happy because i had a great day but that came with a price. Sleepy because my whole body aches from swimming and doing front flips in the pool. So today i am staying home all day just resting. I hope i do get a chance to see both soon.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:26 PM
JenniferFriendsFurever9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JenniferFriendsFurever9

JenniferFriendsFurever9 is on a distinguished road
 JenniferFriendsFurever9 is offline Status: Offline

i finally got the emoticon last night from chloe! But i missed maxine though.....but at least someone kindly offered a extra one for me...
Old 07-05-2008, 01:00 PM
KatePlayful1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: KatePlayful1(Bear Builder)

KatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the rough
 KatePlayful1 is offline Status: Offline
Default Did maxine come last night on the fourth of july?

I strangely found a pair of bear head flips in my inventory this morning. But I didn't think Maxine came last night. It's werid because Chloe said also thanks maxine for the emoticon we got last night on the fourth of july. Then I told her say thanks to maxine from me because I barely see her . Then Hannah said Maxine would not or/at least not on right now.(that was when I was in the cloud den in Town square) Then chloe and hannah moved to the neigboored in cloud den. Then I thought I saw chloe say maxine would come.I ask JessBearhug if she saw chloe say that too but she didn't see that so I thought maybe I just saw that myself and that I was wrong. Around 11:00/11:30 I think I let my sister get on the computer and told her to leave buildabearville open. So I think maxine came on when my sister was on the computer doing whatever she does. So i got the filp flops. But I want some people to second and third that statement. So i know that is what happened.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:02 PM
colinpink
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: colinpink

colinpink is on a distinguished road
 colinpink is offline Status: Offline

I am happy and sad too.

I could not see both of them because I was out to see BATMAN car! It is an actual car from the movie!! wow wow it was once in a life time. Oh my I was so excited!! Also I went to the very special place which is related bearville. It is not Bearville workshop though. I had a goode time.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:47 PM
YolandaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: YolandaHug

YolandaHug is on a distinguished road
 YolandaHug is offline Status: Offline
Default Maxine visited yesterday

Yes...Maxine visited yesterday between 1000 - 1030pm
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT