BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2013, 05:03 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea -- It's The Spongebob WTC!

[/B]
Welcome to the Spongebob WTC for April 5th to April12th!

Spongebob Squarepants in a widely known comedy TV show, created by Stephen Hillenburg. The TV show's main stars are Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star, who live inBikini Bottom.

Originally, Spongebob was supposed to be called Spongeboy, but the name was already taken. Stephen Hillenburg was determined that his characters name had to have "Sponge" in it, so people would not think the character was "Cheese Boy".
He eventually decided to use the name "Spongebob". He chose Squarepants as the surname because it referred to the character's square shape and it had a "nice ring to it".

Spongebob Squarepants in a bright, energetic sea sponge (although his appearance relates to a kitchen sponge) who lives in a pineapple in the sea with his pet snail, Gary, who strangely meows like a cat. Although Gary speaks in only a handful of episodes, the characters seem to understand what Gary is saying!

Sandy Cheeks is another close friend of Spongebob, who is a squirrel from Texas. Sandy is well trained in karate and lives in an underwater tree dome. When not inside the dome, she wears an astronaut like suit because she cannot breathe water. She is also an avid scientist who takes trips to the Moon in various, but only a handful, of episodes.

Patrick Star, who lives two houses away from Spongebob, is Spongebob's best friend.
He's a 'dimwitted' yet bubbly pink starfish who lives under a rock. Patrick enjoys eating and in one episode even grows a nose!

Squidward Tentacles, Spongebob's next door neighbour and co-worker, is a 'rude' and 'short tempered' squid. He lives in an Easter Island moai and dislikes his neighbours (SpongeBob the most) for their childish mannerisms. He enjoys playing the clarinet, in the very few times he can without Spongebob and Patrick interrupting him and painting self-portraits.

Sheldon Plankton is a small green copepod who owns a rarely - visited fast food restaurant named the Chum Bucket. It's opposite the well known Krusty Krabs restaurant. Shelton and Eugene are arch enemies! Plankton spends most of his time trying to deceive Mr. Krabs and get the Krabby Patty Formula, with help from his computer wife, Karen, though his schemes aren't a success!

Eugene Krabs, a crab obsessed with money, is the owner of the Krusty Krab. He is very tight with money. He was an officer for the Bikini Bottom Navy Force and a war veteran.

Did you Know?

Dd you know Patrick Star has a room in his house that he changes according to the time of day?
Did you know Patrick Star's rock used to be blue?
Tom Kenny, the voice of Spongebob, makes Spongebobs laugh by saying "Aaah!" and hitting his throat. The laugh is supposed to make the viewer think of dolphins, which now I come to think of it, does sound like a dolphin!
Squidward only has six tentacles because eight makes the character look too busy -- poor Squidward!
The Krabby Patty was going to be called the.... Barnacle Burger!

The Spongebob crew wish you a great day!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 04-06-2013 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: Changed stuff.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:18 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Nice WTC! First post, whoopp <3 I love Spongebob! ^v^
Old 04-06-2013, 05:32 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

It's an apricot under the sea! XD
Old 04-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, I it good? I'm just finding pictures now.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:39 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Yes, I love the pictures! It's a great WTC! And yeah, I'm sure Spongebob lives in an apricot xD And Patrick doesn't live under a rock, he lives under a giant mango
Old 04-06-2013, 06:13 AM
Polar Bear

Here is a funny picture:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:25 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

^ omg Applejack xD
nice WTC o:
Old 04-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Polar Bear

Is it good, Alice? xD
Old 04-06-2013, 08:46 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

the picture of Applejack or the WTC? xD
because both are awesome lol
Old 04-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Polar Bear

The picture and the WTC. : D
I was wondering -- could you make me a Spongebob Banner? ; D
You pick everything, its up to you how it goes.
By the way I saw your old DCT about Waffles this morning? I think yeah, and the pancakes were talking to each other rofl. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!mindless behavior, alicelovesyou, alicer, aloha i was here ♫, bolt, directioner ♥, i am victoria, i smell something, i'm a faller. wap wap!, jalyn, jb=swag, kaleigh: the rapper, la la la la, love who you are ♥, madelyne, poofpoof, rach loves princeton, roflcheese, sock monster (:<, someday we will meet