BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-17-2013, 03:24 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Help Someone EVERY Day for 1 MONTH!

Today I am making a thread called the 'Help Someone EVERY Day for 1 MONTH!' thread. This thread is going to be a place where we can all share what helpful things we have done for someone in real life. We can all try to help somebody EVERY day for 1 MONTH! Post everyday what helpful thing you have done. This will start from the 17th of June to the 17th of July 2013.

Every day there will be a small tip, or a little challenge. For example, one day the tip might be to help your mum make breakfast in the morning. The challenge might be to be helpful AND not to argue for 1 day! There will also be a little calender like what Summer did at Christmas. Every day there will be a new spoiler (added daily so you can't have a sneak peek!) with either a tip, a special word of advice, a graphic or a challenge! So, today - I have helped my mum by making her a special breakfast. If you want to participate, I will post on the other post (below) your name. When you've helped someone, (you have to post what date and how) I will add a tick (!)

At the last day there will be a special surprise. So let's help everyone and make the world a better place for all!

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 06-19-2013 at 12:43 PM..
Old 06-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the list of people who are involved in this!

NeonSmiley : ):
BritneyBearHug791:
AliceDecember7:
PhineasAndFerbFAN:
babvrock:
ZoeAdventureBear1052:
MayaLuckyBear19:
sammiebffl:

FayeTeddyBear:

FishBowl:
SarahLeo370:

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 06-22-2013 at 04:42 AM..
Old 06-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Polar Bear

June 17th:

Spoiler: show
Today's gift is a avatar made by me! Credit isn't needed. Smiles all round! Today, try and put a smile on somebody's face (in a kind way!) Maybe help them when they are sad, or don't understand something. Do something nice!

Click the image to open in full size.

June 18th:

This day's surprise isn't a graphic - but a little fun project you can do! Grab a empty jar (if nobody wants it) and rip up pieces of paper into small squares - each square write down a thing that you could do to help somebody. Ideally, cut it into 30 squares (because we've already done Day 1) and then cut a hole big enough to pick a little square out. Decorate the jar and then put it by your bedside table so you don't have a excuse not to help!

Today's tip is to try and be open. Don't assume somebody is 'shy' or 'loud', just give them a chance! Be open!

June 19th:

Today's surprise is a few quotes about helping people. (By the way, I understand your signature, Kaleigh. It proves that even though you may be mad at things, and say that you can't (for example, help someone every day), you should think about Einstein, and how even though it took him many years, he made a maths breakthrough that changed the universe. )

''When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.' '' - Fred Rogers.

I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.
-- Albert Schweitzer

We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee.
--Marian Wright Edelman

A man who becomes conscious of the responsibility he bears toward a human being who affectionately waits for him, or to an unfinished work, will never be able to throw away his life. He knows the "why" for his existence, and will be able to bear almost any "how."
--Victor Frankl

"To do more for the world than the world does for you - that is success."
Henry Ford

"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill

"A life isn’t significant except for its impact on other lives." Jackie Robinson

"The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people." Ken Blanchard

"There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark." Helen Keller

"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." Mother Teresa.

Today's tip is to smile. Smile at your teacher, smile at your friends. Don't just be grumpy - be kind and smile! It truly brightens people's day - and they will return the smile too!

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 06-19-2013 at 12:51 PM..
Old 06-17-2013, 03:54 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Cool! Can I join in? I would love to help people!
Old 06-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Polar Bear

Yes! You don't need to ask! Simply tell us what you've done to help someone today!
Old 06-17-2013, 04:00 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, okay!
Today I helped my mom water the plans and harvest them.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Polar Bear

Okay, a tick for you! Well done! That reminds me, I have a pepper plant that I must water!
Old 06-17-2013, 04:25 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

uh today i helped my friend with our science work and someone else with their english work, i helped multiple people with our history work and i helped my dad with cooking dinner aha
Old 06-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Polar Bear

Yay! Thank you Alice!
Old 06-18-2013, 01:29 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

I'd like to join!
I helped my brother change the cat box. -_- (Ugh it's so disgusting.)
I tried to think of something else, but that's all I got. Of all things... *shrugs shoulders* XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
faye was here, pkmn trainer red was here, sailor venus <3, sammiebffl