BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 10-01-2018, 10:17 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default Why We Haven't Had A New Member

As I'm sure you'll are aware, we haven't had a new member in nearly five months. I've just found out why.

On Fanfiction.Net, I received a PM from a user who has been trying to sign up on here for a week. They alerted me that the Captcha is broken. The only way to fix it: an admin.

...basically, we need Justin. Who, as Honey confirmed last year, is Thinknoodles.

Any ideas on how to get in touch?
Old 10-01-2018, 12:12 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Oh that makes sense
Didn't Honey message him on twitter but he never responded?
Maybe we should start a summoning circle

(On the bright side...no spam bots?)
Old 10-01-2018, 04:15 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Oh that makes sense
Didn't Honey message him on twitter but he never responded?
Maybe we should start a summoning circle

(On the bright side...no spam bots?)
We could try again
If anyone has something to contact him with

Maybe we can see if the folks over at Webkinz Insider know how to get in touch?
Old 10-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Loverofanimals
Polar Bear

Loverofanimals is on a distinguished road
 Loverofanimals is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Sad news

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
We could try again
If anyone has something to contact him with

Maybe we can see if the folks over at Webkinz Insider know how to get in touch?
As far as I know (and I am a lurker mainly but member on Webkinz Insider as well), only a few people (at the most) on Webkinz Insider have heard back from Justin after they have contacted him.

I can try looking to see who has been able to successfully contact him if you want me to and post the name or ask them about contacting Justin if needed, but I can't find anything in a quick Google search.
I think they said Justin couldn't or wouldn't help but some of the other staff or administrators occasionally come on.

New people also can't register on Webkinz Insider due to the reCAPTCHA problem.

Last edited by Loverofanimals; 10-01-2018 at 10:35 PM..
Old 10-03-2018, 05:29 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I was about to say that it was pretty sad that people cannot register to WI, as it is still fairly active, right?
Well, I just logged in... four people online, including myself. And it's currently afternoon throughout the United States!
Honestly, WI is in even worse shape than this site. How long has their search function/ability to change your icon been broken? It's been at least three years by now...
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT