BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-31-2011, 09:51 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

Hi! Welcome to BI, I hope we can be friends! Don't hesitate to VM me or ask me anything!

Well, here is some help.

-Don't post in bright red and blue. They are reserved for admins(Red), and Mods(Blue).

-Be sure to read ALL the rules, which can be found at the Forum Rules section. Re-read them if in doubt. You can ask any member for help, should you require help. All members will be happy to help. Simply VM them, or PM them.

-In Aloha(where you posted this thread, you know already), you can introduce yourself and make new friends.

-VM? PM? VM stands for Visitor Message, and in short, VM. PM stands for Private Message, and in short, PM. All members can see your VM when they visit your wall. PMs are private and only you and your recipient(s) can see it. You can actually "off" your VMs so that only your friends may see it.

-Ranks~ Yup, just ranks.
*Knut-Just joined
*Polar Bear-10 posts or more
*Trading Teddy(In short, TT)-Someone allowed in the Trading Den(TD)
*Sage bears-Members who are allowed in the Trading Den and have been on BI for a long time.

-No trade talk allowed outside the Trading Den. This is strictly prohibited. To enter the TD, you must be a TT. You can apply to be a TT when the thread is open. How to find the thread? Just look in Forum Rules, and you should see, a sticky post, and it is the thread to apply to be a TT.

-Shops can be found under the Avvies and Siggies sub-section located under Beary Creative!. Yup, you may order from shops! Be sure to follow that particular shop's rules. You may open a shop, either alone, or with a partner.

-You can post your stories in the Writings sub-section located under Beary Creative!. Do not post writings that does not belong to you.

-If you should need help, post in the Yikes!I need help section. Members will take some time to reply to your post, so wait a few days. You can also ask members via VM or PM.

-You can post the the Coffee Shop. You can chat with others on the DCT and on random threads. Still, all BI rules apply!

-What is a DCT? Easy! A DCT is a Daily Chat Thread, where a particular topic will be posted per day and you can actually do random chatting that is appropiate. That's all.

-There are so much more to elaborate on, but you will find out yourself!

Good luck! VM me anytime! I'll try to help as much as I can!
Old 12-31-2011, 11:38 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

Hi, welcome to BI. (:
Old 01-02-2012, 01:03 AM
SelenaMiracle
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarolinaApril53

SelenaMiracle is on a distinguished road
 SelenaMiracle is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI
Old 01-06-2012, 09:39 PM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Hi there! Welcome to BI! (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, ~rrebwarts♥