BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-22-2012, 11:30 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

I NEED THIS. I'm going insane about it!!!

DROOLING!!.jpg

♥♥♥3DS♥♥♥
Old 07-23-2012, 12:07 AM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

I don't know if this counts but I've always wanted a pet Goat. I'm weird like that
Old 07-23-2012, 12:32 AM
MeoweeCat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 『RebekahRocknRoll6』

MeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to behold
 MeoweeCat is offline Status: Offline

A nice jansport backpack for school, some k-pop merchandise, an xbox 360, psvita, violin, cello, keyboard, drawing tablet, some good books to read, and a lot more..
Oh, and a new computer, preferably for gaming & making graphics. xD
Old 07-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

To live in the 60s and marry a rockstar haha.
But realistically I want vinyls, the who concert tickets, band merch, and season two of once upon a time to come out. xD
Old 07-23-2012, 07:15 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HootinHadrosaur
Let's see.

Click the image to open in full size.
(for cosplaying purposes)
uh
all i can think of for now
<3
I could probably get the shoes since they're most likely the thing available near me lol. Do you know where you could buy them? :3

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
1D VIP tickets.
xD

Lot's of things. I have a wish list that keeps getting piled on, and on, and on. : D
Old 07-23-2012, 08:57 AM
HootinHadrosaur
Banned
BABV Name: ◔ヮ◔

HootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant future
 HootinHadrosaur is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
<3
I could probably get the shoes since they're most likely the thing available near me lol. Do you know where you could buy them? :3

Lot's of things. I have a wish list that keeps getting piled on, and on, and on. : D
There's bound to be a store in the mall that has those. Probably in Toronto, but I'm pretty far away from there.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:14 AM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en...orCode=QER6LK#
in Sea Foam Green or Black c;
Old 07-23-2012, 10:57 AM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

I want a hipster backpack, iphone, hug, and a tan. xD
Old 07-27-2012, 08:46 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

A HUGE hug. /:
Old 07-28-2012, 12:53 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

One direction toms ;P
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, abbygail, adventure time!, alicelovesyou, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, dftba, doctorwho<3, expelliarmus, faye was here, germany is mine, happehwashere, isabeldidnottagthisthread, juliabearfun21, kolkolkolkolkol, laura<3