BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2013, 02:00 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeApril1377
I'm sorry children. (#toddlersandselfies is obviously the sequel to toddlers and fangirls)
Lol. I'm especially excited for the burger place because they have the world's greatest garlic fries baha.
It was basically hair spray that turned your hair a sort of bronze color. I'm not entirely sure how to describe the color but it was cool haha.
(NO NOT ANOTHER ONE WOW.)
Garlic.Fries?
Well then are you going to get some this weekend?
Old 06-21-2013, 02:04 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Mwahahaha.
Yes and they are the best food ever because they are garlic fries.
Yeah, I'll get one if I go to B&BW this weekend, along with a bunch of fragrance mists hopefully. c:
Old 06-21-2013, 02:06 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

Mwahahaha.
Yes and they are the best food ever because they are garlic fries.
Yeah, I'll get one if I go to B&BW this weekend, along with a bunch of fragrance mists hopefully. c:

Garlic and fries, two of the most amazing things on the planet put together, oh goodness.
Cool!
Old 06-21-2013, 02:08 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future

Toddlers and Selfiessss!
That's what I think. I went there with my cousins once before and I didn't even eat the burger just the garlic fries.
Thanks. :3
Old 06-21-2013, 02:09 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Toddlers and Selfiessss!
That's what I think. I went there with my cousins once before and I didn't even eat the burger just the garlic fries.
Thanks. :3
No please, it hurts.
Well then, you only had tastebuds for the garlic fries, ah?
welcome, lol.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:11 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

Sorry.
Yes because they were amazing. And Sprite and Sprite is my favorite soft drink ever.
haha.
Hey, did your library have the next Harry Potter? :3
Old 06-21-2013, 02:14 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Sorry.
Yes because they were amazing. And Sprite and Sprite is my favorite soft drink ever.
haha.
Hey, did your library have the next Harry Potter? :3
Oh, it's okay.
Yummy. I haven't had Sprite in ages, I forget what it tastes like lol.
No, because they stink. -__-

Well I should be getting to bed since I need to leave tomorrow and I'm not sure what my sleeping schedule is going to be this weekend, lol.
Talk to you tomorrow, Zoe! c:
Old 06-21-2013, 02:15 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Oh, it's okay.
Yummy. I haven't had Sprite in ages, I forget what it tastes like lol.
No, because they stink. -__-
Thanks. baha.
Lol it's good, I like it more at restaurants 'cause it's carbonated there or whatever baha.
Aww that does stink, maybe your friend you borrowed the second one from will let you borrow that one too?

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Well I should be getting to bed since I need to leave tomorrow and I'm not sure what my sleeping schedule is going to be this weekend, lol.
Talk to you tomorrow, Zoe! c:
Aw, okay, good night Abby! Talk to you tomorrow! (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, directioner♥, faye was here, i passed gas, jalyn, onedirection♥♫, pkmn trainer red was here, sailor venus <3, woah_it's_jay