BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 09:42 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Not much just chilling on here but i should probably study for my Biology test but then i think computer time is much more fun and Biology is my best subject. haha
Thank you dear! It took me forever to get my siggie to cooperate! haha

Vas happenin with you?
Ah, computer time is more fun. Good luck on the test then! (:
Silly siggie.

Well the softball game went horrible and I'm so frustrated lol, talking to my friend and getting set to watch 1D videos all night. ^_^
Old 04-22-2013, 09:46 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Ah, computer time is more fun. Good luck on the test then! (:
Silly siggie.

Well the softball game went horrible and I'm so frustrated lol, talking to my friend and getting set to watch 1D videos all night. ^_^
Quite. (: Thanks!

I know. But i was all like you are not going to be mean to me siggie cause i snap right back! haha

Aw i'm sorry about the game. Oh yes that is how i will spend my summer nights. haha I'm so ready for This Is Us like i can not contain my inner fangirl! haha
Old 04-22-2013, 09:49 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

Quite. (: Thanks!

I know. But i was all like you are not going to be mean to me siggie cause i snap right back! haha

Aw i'm sorry about the game. Oh yes that is how i will spend my summer nights. haha I'm so ready for This Is Us like i can not contain my inner fangirl! haha
c;

You're all like, "SWERVE." to the siggie lol.

Thanks. x3 I AM DYING WAITING FOR THE MOVIE OMG. I literally told my mom in November that we were buying tickets and that she and I are going to go see it together and I'll start bawling in the theatre and see all the carrots and just enjoy myself and try not to explode. :'D
Old 04-22-2013, 09:55 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of

c;

You're all like, "SWERVE." to the siggie lol.

Thanks. x3 I AM DYING WAITING FOR THE MOVIE OMG. I literally told my mom in November that we were buying tickets and that she and I are going to go see it together and I'll start bawling in the theatre and see all the carrots and just enjoy myself and try not to explode. :'D
: D

haha And all like "Ain't nobody got time for that!" lol

Welcome. Yeah i asked my mom if she would take me and she said yes. I will probably have to bring some tissues! And supposedly the video diaries are supposed to be in there somewhere. Week 4 was my fave! haha Louis: I'm a song! Get's me all the time! *sigh* I need a life.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:00 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

: D

haha And all like "Ain't nobody got time for that!" lol

Welcome. Yeah i asked my mom if she would take me and she said yes. I will probably have to bring some tissues! And supposedly the video diaries are supposed to be in there somewhere. Week 4 was my fave! haha Louis: I'm a song! Get's me all the time! *sigh* I need a life.
Then you whip out your Super Sass Mode and everyone's quiet.

I'm so excited, SERIOUSLY. I cannot wait!! Summer is going to be the best this year. Aha, Week 4 was fun. "We can't tell you what our song this week is, but here's a sneak peak." <3
Old 04-22-2013, 10:07 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

Then you whip out your Super Sass Mode and everyone's quiet.

I'm so excited, SERIOUSLY. I cannot wait!! Summer is going to be the best this year. Aha, Week 4 was fun. "We can't tell you what our song this week is, but here's a sneak peak." <3
That siggie brings out the Louis side of me! haha

I know! I really wish we could go and fangirl together! D: I'll probably be bouncing up and down in the seat of the car and in the movie theater! haha Gosh i miss their video diaries so much! Oh and Mega Mind and Spin The Harry. haha Our boys are absolutely crazy but we love them loads. (:
Old 04-22-2013, 10:11 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

That siggie brings out the Louis side of me! haha

I know! I really wish we could go and fangirl together! D: I'll probably be bouncing up and down in the seat of the car and in the movie theater! haha Gosh i miss their video diaries so much! Oh and Mega Mind and Spin The Harry. haha Our boys are absolutely crazy but we love them loads. (:
Oh yes, you're the Sass Queen.

I know. ;~; Same, I'll be blasting their CD's on the way there too lol. And when Harry smashed into the clothing rack. : D Forever and ever. <3
Old 04-22-2013, 10:17 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

Oh yes, you're the Sass Queen.

I know. ;~; Same, I'll be blasting their CD's on the way there too lol. And when Harry smashed into the clothing rack. : D Forever and ever. <3
Woot woot! *snaps fingers in "z" formation*

I know! I'll just need someone to hold me while I cry. My mommy will probably do it but not understand why i love them so much. OMG yes! Liam wins because...... (and i can't finish that sentence but you know where i'm going with it) haha
Directioners till the end! ♥
Old 04-22-2013, 10:22 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

I'm going to let my brother use this, byye Ashton, love ya! <3

Woot woot! *snaps fingers in "z" formation*

I know! I'll just need someone to hold me while I cry. My mommy will probably do it but not understand why i love them so much. OMG yes! Liam wins because...... (and i can't finish that sentence but you know where i'm going with it) haha
Directioners till the end! ♥
You go gurl!

I'd hold yoouu. Aw. :c Yeah I know where you're going. : D
Lol, 5eva..

Old 04-22-2013, 10:24 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

I'm going to let my brother use this, byye Ashton, love ya! <3

You go gurl!

I'd hold yoouu. Aw. :c Yeah I know where you're going. : D
Lol, 5eva..
Bye bye Abby! Love you too! (:

*smacks siggie and walks off* lol

Thank you Abby! *hugs* haha
We'll get old and sit in our rocking chairs and sing WMYB and our children and grandchildren will look at is weird. haha
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, anna, cutieindahouse!, dance till the end, directioner♥, ilovedance, imaginedragonsismine, jalyn, jayma'scurrysauce, jayma'sjambalaya, jayma-zing, jayma_mays_likes_pigz, madelyne, paddi's wct, princeton<3, rachel<3, sarahseesall, sock monster (:<, zoeistrulyawesome