BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 04:23 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I know! I haven't been on recently. ): Been crazy busy. I miss talking to you and others on here, though. How are you doing? What's new?
Old 06-29-2013, 04:33 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Aw I understand. I missed talking to you as well!
I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. (: I actually gtg study for a bit.
I'll talk to you again soon Anna!
Old 06-29-2013, 06:26 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

omg someone save me there's spiders in my house
Old 06-29-2013, 08:13 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

hey everyone. c:
Old 06-29-2013, 08:21 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

*waves* Hi there everybody. (:
Old 06-29-2013, 08:26 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=)
*waves* Hi there everybody. (:
*waves back* Hello Ashton, how is your day?
Oh gosh, I sound so formal *facepalm*
Old 06-29-2013, 08:29 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Jalynpink
*waves back* Hello Ashton, how is your day?
Oh gosh, I sound so formal *facepalm*
Why hello Jalyn. Eh it was blah just went to the doctor and then I lied on the couch for the rest of the day. :P How was your day?
It's okay to sound formal from time to time. haha
Old 06-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

Why hello Jalyn. Eh it was blah just went to the doctor and then I lied on the couch for the rest of the day. :P How was your day?
It's okay to sound formal from time to time. haha
It was okay, I went to watch MU at the movies and I basically was on the couch watching movies for the rest of the day at it is very hot over here... haha
Old 06-29-2013, 08:37 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Jalynpink
It was okay, I went to watch MU at the movies and I basically was on the couch watching movies for the rest of the day at it is very hot over here... haha
Oh was it good? I thought about watching The Lion King but I never got around to it so I just ended up watching Disney channel all day. I personally don't like the new Disney channel but nothing else was on.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

Oh was it good? I thought about watching The Lion King but I never got around to it so I just ended up watching Disney channel all day. I personally don't like the new Disney channel but nothing else was on.
Yeah, it was pretty good. It was really cute. c: I love that movie. Oh aha. :P
Have you heard of 1D's new movie?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, directioner♥, eat sleep stalk repeat, faye was here, harrystylesistheloml<3, i twas here, idk i just like cats, isabelthepegasistah, jalyn, love who you are ♥, pinkie pie ftw!, thatdudedrewisaloner, thatdudedrewisepic, woah_its_jay