BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2013, 05:52 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Well I hope you're better and stuffs. c:
No problemo. <3

Well I had to go out with half my siblings to do grocery shopping and then play with them for the rest of the afternoon.
Pretty boring day if I do say so myself.
Oh, I looked at my 1D book for the millionth time too.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:57 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

Thanks. (:

That sounds pretty fun to me. ha
Which book?

Did you hear about the documentary on directioners?
Old 08-16-2013, 06:01 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome. c:
(;

Well thank you, glad to known someone found it fun, aha.
One from Five Below, not official, crey. ;~;

Yes. .___.
Just ugh.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:10 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of

haha It seemed a whole lot more fun than my day. ha
Oh I got like two of those! : D

Awful just awful! D:

You should go look up the video This Is Us - Real Directioners ♥
Old 08-16-2013, 06:17 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Well maybe, but I had to play restaurant which wasn't the most fun, lol.
Oh neat! Was one edited by a Sugarscape person?

Yeah, everyone is angry about it, including me. >:c

Okie dokie. :3
Old 08-16-2013, 06:22 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

*insert party smilie* haha

haha I used to love to do that. Oh gosh my childhood how I miss it. ):
Maybe idk. The two I have is the What Makes You Beautiful book and then one called One & Only. (:

I was too and that probably wasn't very helpful this morning. It just sickened me and just the whole fandom lost it! :P

Those are true directioners and the directioners that I am proud to say are in this fandom. (:
Old 08-16-2013, 06:26 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

:rofl:

Same! I never knew how to spell the things my guests would 'order' so I'd spell it how I thought and it would come out so weird, lol.
I think I have One & Only.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. It also annoys me how those are the Directioners they choose to show and the details they decide to share. Like why show the worst of the fandom? OH RIGHT, to give us a bad (or an even worse reputation than we already have) reputation of course. >:P

Old 08-16-2013, 06:31 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

*raise the roof* lol

Yeah and then like when it was center time I always wanted to play in the home center and I was always like cooking! hahaha
I never read through the whole thing. haha

Yeah for real! Just ugh why!? And then Liam's tweets! Just omg he so gosh darn loveable. ♥

(:
Old 08-16-2013, 06:34 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Lol, I loved the kitchen playsets!! I bet you made the most yummy food ever.
Baha, I memorized it, is this bad? :x It's good though! c:

Idk, they're out to get us? :P Yes, I love Liam, he is so sweet! <3
Old 08-16-2013, 06:38 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

"It's mt party I do do what I want..." haha

They were the best! Aw thanks! I bet you did too. ha
Nah that's not bad. haha Well then I'll have to start reading it again. (:

But it seems as though that they will have to go through beliebers and Liam at that to get to us. ♥ He really is! #weloveyoudaddydirection
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, atailsfangirlwashere, directioner♥, matt maher, mist