BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2017, 05:52 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default February Chat Thread

Another month has passed already? o:
Old 02-01-2017, 07:20 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Why am I online???? I have less that six hours left of the semester and two essays to write????
Old 02-01-2017, 07:59 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

Club penguin is closing
Old 02-02-2017, 03:32 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

Oh yeah, Groundhog Day! I need to log onto Bearville and see if Phil saw his shadow!

...wait.

The Groundhog Day video
Old 02-02-2017, 04:06 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Oh yeah, Groundhog Day! I need to log onto Bearville and see if Phil saw his shadow!

...wait.

The Groundhog Day video
This made me happy and sad simultaneously.

I always forget to look for the new chat thread when the month changes XD
Old 02-02-2017, 05:28 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

So I read Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer in a few hours. It's only around 250 pages and it's a graphic novel, so it's not that long. Apparently I'm not going to live it down.

Even though Divergent is flat out right a novel and longer than Wires and Nerve, and I read it in a few hours...

I want to do Pawlette's fashion challenge so much right now
Old 02-02-2017, 06:31 PM
zaravanilla26
Polar Bear
BABV Name: loretta.

zaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond repute
 zaravanilla26 is offline Status: Offline

tb to when DCTs had a topic and a fun title and got 1000s of posts n everyone was fully excited if they got to do one that month
and getting a tag in on a DCT was so enviable because theyd usually fill up really quickly
and people had graphics shops and made music videos and a mod replying to your vm felt like a blessing
and the WI/BI/CPI rivalry
also the excitement of competitions omg i donated a bear code to one once and ive never done anything better in my life
also game threads and all the trends like 'what does your room look like' and 'how well do you know me'
fav thing was how blessed it felt when a 'cool' member spoke to you
so weird how i met so many of my best friends through here who i now see regularly
(club penguin shutting down soon has made me emo i want my childhood back <////3)
ok nostalgia over jlil out
Old 02-02-2017, 07:19 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

Tapatalk messed up :/
Old 02-02-2017, 07:23 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

I'm trying to quote a post but it wont let me
Old 02-02-2017, 07:23 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

Oh well @zara I remember all of those things oh gosh the nostalgia
Hosting a DCT was the most exciting thing ever
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
frogs rule!!!, rickrolled, thedinogirl wasn't here