BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2010, 12:31 AM
Lotsa-Heart Elephant
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MikeyBearCub14

Lotsa-Heart Elephant has a spectacular aura aboutLotsa-Heart Elephant has a spectacular aura aboutLotsa-Heart Elephant has a spectacular aura about
 Lotsa-Heart Elephant is offline Status: Offline
Default Bear Clothes Purchase with Bearbills

Hey There

I have a suggestion: Why don't we have a option in Pawlette's Boutique to buy Bear's Clothes with Bearbills instead of Bearville Outfitter Credits at Bearville Outfitters?
Old 02-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Caroline4LeafClover465
Trading Teddy

Caroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant future
 Caroline4LeafClover465 is offline Status: Offline

I sent that to Maxine and she said we'll definitely consider
Old 02-27-2010, 12:36 AM
imaginefun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Crystal

imaginefun will become famous soon enough
 imaginefun is offline Status: Offline

That would be nice but it ruins the whole effect of having clothes for your bear. It's supossed to be something special and the only way to get them is through Bearville Outfitters.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:43 AM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marychic1

OmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the rough
 OmgMarychic1 is offline Status: Offline

i think at cyberguide headquarters they should sell bear clothing for our bear to become cyberbears lol<3
Old 02-27-2010, 01:49 AM
ClariceBeeLuv
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ^Kinda obvious?^

ClariceBeeLuv will become famous soon enoughClariceBeeLuv will become famous soon enough
 ClariceBeeLuv is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by imaginefun
That would be nice but it ruins the whole effect of having clothes for your bear. It's supossed to be something special and the only way to get them is through Bearville Outfitters.
I agree
Old 02-27-2010, 02:02 AM
Wintermint Bear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Agnesspeedracer

Wintermint Bear is on a distinguished road
 Wintermint Bear is offline Status: Offline

Alright what if they made a store for bears only in the mall. They can sell all kinds of clothes and accessories just for the bears and you are able to create your own style of clothes and other things just for your furry friends to wear.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:30 AM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by imaginefun
Yeah , I totally agree with this. The whole point of the bear clothes is to get credits so you can buy them , probably because they are special.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:46 AM
juliapink49
Polar Bear
BABV Name: juliapink49

juliapink49 is on a distinguished road
 juliapink49 is offline Status: Offline

I totally agree!I think it's a great idea,because some of us don't have a lot of credits to spend on bear clothes or saving for a ride(like me lol)
Old 02-27-2010, 05:01 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I think that it would be great if they just had like a few outfits that you could buy for bears with your bear bills, but not too many, because if there were too many bear outfits purchasable with bear bills then it would make getting bear clothing for your bears with credits not as special.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:08 AM
Wintermint Bear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Agnesspeedracer

Wintermint Bear is on a distinguished road
 Wintermint Bear is offline Status: Offline

Some people don't have any credits what so ever because they spent it on rides or places like a Beach House or a Ski Cabins so it would be nice to have the bear clothes in both stores. Each one can sell their own items and their own style of clothes so the people that have credits can get it from Bearville Outfitters and at the mall but the people that don't have any credits they can get their just from the mall and design it the way they want to. That way everyone with a furry friend has a chance to get clothes for it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT