BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 10-23-2010, 10:36 AM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

What instrument do you play-Flute, Piccolo, French Horn (sorta xD)
Why did you join this club- Because I ♥♥♥ music(:
What is your favorite song or music-My fave song is Boulevard of Broken Dreams(:
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Music is everything to me. It's my life, and everything I have in life.
how did you find out about this club- Just browsing the forum
Old 10-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by JaydenSapphire1
What instrument do you play-Flute, Piccolo, French Horn (sorta xD)
Why did you join this club- Because I ♥♥♥ music(:
What is your favorite song or music-My fave song is Boulevard of Broken Dreams(:
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Music is everything to me. It's my life, and everything I have in life.
how did you find out about this club- Just browsing the forum
Welcome to the club! Muisc is also every thing in my life! I never heard of that song though i am going to go check it out after i finish this Those instruments sound so beautiful!!! You have earned 5 points for signing up . Try doing more activies to earned points and by no time you will have 35 points!

thanks for joining!
haili (the music fan)
Old 10-23-2010, 03:39 PM
HeatherBrown68
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^ I like cake. :D

HeatherBrown68 will become famous soon enough
 HeatherBrown68 is offline Status: Offline

What instrument do you play- violin
Why did you join this club- because I love music
What is your favorite song or music- idk
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- umm.... yeah I guess xD
how did you find out about this club- I searched
Old 10-23-2010, 04:14 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by HeatherBrown68
What instrument do you play- violin
Why did you join this club- because I love music
What is your favorite song or music- idk
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- umm.... yeah I guess xD
how did you find out about this club- I searched

Hi heather! Welcome to my music club! I play the vioiln too! Idk really know my favorite music either, it's ok You have earned 5 points ( Yay! ) Try doing some activicties too Thanks for joining!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Smile

Hello all you music members I'm so proud of everyone, we have gotton over 40 posts and 12 people to join in less than a week! That's a lot of musicians! I will be adding new weekly activicties to do soon!

Thanks!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:50 PM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

What instrument do you play- Guitar and Piano
Why did you join this club- Because i do music everyday and i want to inspire everyone with music. (:
What is your favorite song or music- any, i just like singing and music (:
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Music is my passion. As well as art, drawing, singing and dancing.
how did you find out about this club- I saw everyone joining, so i decided to because i love music. xD
Old 10-29-2010, 08:58 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

What instrument do you play-Guitar,violin,drums,flute.
Why did you join this club-I <3 to play instruments
What is your favorite song or music-My favorite songs are Make it shine,WE'LL be a dream,& the joke is on you.Plus many more
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby-It's one of my hobby's
how did you find out about this club-I just saw it catch my eye.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Smile

View Post Originally Posted by AngelBlossom
What instrument do you play- Guitar and Piano
Why did you join this club- Because i do music everyday and i want to inspire everyone with music. (:
What is your favorite song or music- any, i just like singing and music (:
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby- Music is my passion. As well as art, drawing, singing and dancing.
how did you find out about this club- I saw everyone joining, so i decided to because i love music. xD
Hi there music lover! thanks for joining! You have already earned 5 points! Try doing some activicties and invite someone to go to the next rank Thanks for joining! Have a happy musical halloween! rofl!!

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
What instrument do you play-Guitar,violin,drums,flute.
Why did you join this club-I <3 to play instruments
What is your favorite song or music-My favorite songs are Make it shine,WE'LL be a dream,& the joke is on you.Plus many more
Is music your passion and/or your favorie hobby-It's one of my hobby's
how did you find out about this club-I just saw it catch my eye.
thanks for joining! wow! i just went to add angelblossom, came back to reply and had a new music fan!!! thanks so much for joining! you have earned 5 points for signing up Try doing some activicties to earn even more pointsYou have been added to the list! Thanks music member! Also, you play a lot of music! rofl!

Happy halloween to both of you!
Old 10-29-2010, 09:11 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Happy Howl-o-ween to you too.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by bettybeach13
Happy Howl-o-ween to you too.
Thank you

Since it is a new week, I am posting new activicties! yay
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, bananah fone!, carolinewashere(:, emmaflower owns zombies, g-haili, gabi :), mea, meghanlikespopsicles, music is my jamz!! <333, music ♥ alma said that, neydis ish awesome ;3, savanahcute25, ♫my music club:)♫