BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2010, 01:54 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline
Default Build-a-bear yearbook! For actual bears!

Credit to Marci for idea for yearbook.

Hi guys! I am making a yearbook for actual bears you can post a virtual picture or a real picture of your bear for the yearbook and if you don't have a bear you can make a pic on paint or something

If you would like your bear to be in the Build-a-bear yearbook for bears please fill out this form:

Your BI name:
Do you want your BI or babv name to be by your bears name?:
Picture of bear(s) please only single pics. One bear per pic please:
would you like your bear to have a backround in its picture? if so what color:
Name of BEAR not your name:
Babv name:
Nominations?:

and that's it! vm me if you have any questions. and you can dress up your bear or nominate it for something for the special page.

for example I am attaching a picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0032.jpg (83.8 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by shelbypopstar44; 10-04-2010 at 02:13 PM..
Old 10-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome yearbook!
I'd love to join, do you mind if I do so?
Sorry if I'm troubling you.

Your BI name: Serenapawfectpal3
Do you want your BI or babv name to be by your bears name?:
Picture of bear(s) please only single pics. One bear per pic please: Well sorry I can't upload it today. My camera is mega tired out.
would you like your bear to have a backround in its picture? if so what color: Yes please, maybe this colour?
Name of BEAR not your name: Glittery [Glitter Teddy U.K]
Babv name: Serenapawfectpal3
Nominations?:

I'll think of something fur nominations, she was 1/2 birthday bears fur my birthday last year
Old 10-04-2010, 03:40 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of

Okay! I 'll add you soon when you get the pic up
Old 10-04-2010, 06:23 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Great idea! (:

Your BI name: juliabearfun21
BI or babv name to be by your bears name?: JuliaBearFun21
Picture of bear(s) please only single pics. One bear per pic please: Click the image to open in full size.
Would you like your bear to have a backround in its picture? if so what color:
Doesn't matter.
Name of BEAR not your name: Hello Kitty
Babv name: JuliaBearFun21
Nominations?: Ehh? xD
Old 10-09-2010, 03:13 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear

xD added!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:47 AM
ILovePandas
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gerard.Frank.Mikey.Ray. ♥

ILovePandas has a spectacular aura aboutILovePandas has a spectacular aura about
 ILovePandas is offline Status: Offline

Awesome idea, where is the yearbook?
Old 10-27-2010, 10:08 AM
Jadekaratebear7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jadekaratebear7

Jadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to beholdJadekaratebear7 is a splendid one to behold
 Jadekaratebear7 is offline Status: Offline

Your BI name: Jadekaratebear7
Do you want your BI or babv name to be by your bears name?: Yes
Picture of bear(s) please only single pics. One bear per pic please: Click the image to open in full size.
would you like your bear to have a backround in its picture? if so what color: No Thanks
Name of BEAR not your name: Liberty
Babv name: Jadekaratebear7
Nominations?: ?????
Old 10-27-2010, 10:12 AM
kathleenjuly8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^ Call me kathleen :)

kathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to behold
 kathleenjuly8 is offline Status: Offline

Sounds pawsome, but I have over 65 Build-a-Bears, and I'd feel bad if I put some of them in the yearbook, and not the rest.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:21 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kathleenjuly8
Sounds pawsome, but I have over 65 Build-a-Bears, and I'd feel bad if I put some of them in the yearbook, and not the rest.
WOW! are they all online? This is a great idea! ill post later

View Post Originally Posted by kathleenjuly8
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
juliabearfun21, neydis ish awesome ;3