BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Welcome welcome welcome i am a little new too here so . . . . .yeah well i bet you would like it here! Bye
Old 02-19-2011, 11:21 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Hey, welcome to BI. I'm Mai(:
Old 02-19-2011, 11:47 AM
hisneha
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rossey <3

hisneha has a spectacular aura abouthisneha has a spectacular aura about
 hisneha is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to Bi! please don't post inred or blue And read the FAQ and rules, any questions? feel free to Vm me
Old 02-22-2011, 08:08 AM
Emmaflower36
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Emma c:

Emmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of light
 Emmaflower36 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Hay! I love your username and furry friend's names! They are so cool! Feel free to add me or ask me any questions and chat to me if you're feeling bored. Cu around! :P
Old 02-27-2011, 06:26 PM
cheer1226k
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KimberlyCheerBear73♥

cheer1226k is on a distinguished road
 cheer1226k is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to Bearville Insider!
I'm Cheer1226k, but call me Cheer.Remember not to type in red or blue because this is against the rules. Only moderators and administers can type in these colors. Here on Bearville Insider you'll be sure to meet plenty of new friends! Remember to read the Bearville Insider rules before posting on the forum! If you have any questions you can Visitor Message me. My VM (visitor message) is only open to my friends so you can add me (: Here are some commonly used abbreviations:

Mods and admins- Moderators and Administrators:
These people patrol Bearville Insider, making sure all is well and safe. Admins' names are in blue while mods in red. These people also answer any enquiries members may have.

VM- Visitor Message:
You can do this by clicking somebody's avatar, and typing in the box. This will send them your message and they will usually send one back.

BI-Bearville Insider:
This Website!

DCT-Daily Chat Thread:
These are threads in the Coffee House section of the Forum. Members take turns starting them and members just have fun and talk!

Let's talk about ranks!

The ranks:

Knut: This is what you are when you first join. To get to the next rank you must have ten posts.

Polar Bear: After posting 10 posts as a Knut, you will become a Polar Bear. As a Polar Bear you can add people as your friend!

Trading Teddy: A trading teddy can have a trading post and trade with other BI members on Build A Bearville. To become one you must have 100 or more non- fluff posts (posts which are only a few words- OK, sure for example) and obey the BI rules. This is a non-fluff post Then you must wait for your request to be accepted which will take as long as around 5 months.

TD- Trading Den: Feature for Trading Teddys.
TP- Trading Post: Feature for Trading Teddys.

Sage Bear: This is pretty much the same as a Trading Teddy but you're name is coloured purple and you are a more advance BI member.

That is Basically All you need to know to fit in here in BI!

Cheer1226k (:
(KimberlyCheerBear73)
#1 Justin Bieber Fan
<3 Never Say Never <3
Old 02-27-2011, 07:04 PM
Mewws
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SophieTrekkin7

Mewws will become famous soon enough
 Mewws is offline Status: Offline

Hey! Welcome to BI. I'm just a random person.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Pop-tarts(:
Polar Bear
BABV Name: colleen :'D

Pop-tarts(: will become famous soon enough
 Pop-tarts(: is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! I'm Natalie. (:
Old 02-27-2011, 10:12 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Hey there! My name is Starr, welcome to BI. If you need any help , just make sure to ask in the Yikes! I Need Help Section .. or ask me or one of the members on their profile. ( You can get there by clicking on their name or by clicking on their avatar )... hope you like it here and make sure to read the forum rules!
Old 02-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

Hi, Welcome to BI, I'm Jordan and Ruby! But please call me Jo.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, dreamer is here..lol, emmaflower owns zombies, laura<3, mea, uniquee'<3(x, zoelina >u<