BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2012, 10:20 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy Unanswered: Help! :/

I've worked sooo hard on some good avvies from Gimp, but whenever I save them they disappear when I try to open them again! They only open when I'm trying to open them on Gimp. But when I try to change my avvie, they just, POOF, disappear! Can someone help me? Thanks
Old 01-22-2012, 10:24 PM
ciara1616
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Cιαяα <3

ciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of light
 ciara1616 is offline Status: Offline

Okay I had the same problem at one point.

Well try saving it to you desktop.
Save it as a .png
Make sure you put it in a folder that you recognize.

Hope this helped! It helped me. (:
Old 01-22-2012, 10:25 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of

Thanks i'll try
Old 01-22-2012, 10:26 PM
ciara1616
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Cιαяα <3

ciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of light
 ciara1616 is offline Status: Offline

Also try saving a screen shot of it and it should go to your desktop.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:25 AM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

Nope, still not working. :/

it says that the image is not valid (vaild, idk how do spell it)

It worked when I had gimp on my other computer, but I can't open my avvie anywhere else!

Can someone please help?
Old 01-23-2012, 11:39 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

Watch where you save it
Maybe you're saving it at another place where you don't usually look?
Or make sure you're saving it as .PNG (if it's an animation then .GIF)
Old 01-27-2012, 05:08 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

Its still not working so I guess i'll just give up.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i'm a tagger!